Chapter 5

You lay on the couch tossing and turning, sweat coming down your forehead, tears dripping from your eyes. Sitting on a chair staring at you was non other but Jason. "This is what you get for ignoring me, doll." Hopper is sitting on his lap staring at you sadly.
        You wake up the next morning covered in sweat, you sit up and hold your head due to dizziness. *Ding* You jump from hearing your phone go off, you reach over and check who contacted you. You were surprised to see it was from a childhood friend you lost contact with named Shaun. He made it obvious that he had a crush on you when you two were little, but you were just kids but you didn't think it was anything serious and it was just puppy dog love. He didn't contact you from phone number but he slide into those dm's on your Instagram (FML XD). You hardly recognized him but DAMN he has muscles (my god). You started texting him but slowly looked through his profile (you nasty). "wow he changed so much since i saw him, he hella cute!" You smiled and begin to laugh, this was a big surprise to you. He wants to meet up with you to catch up on how our lives been. "omg omg he wants to meet up today! what do i wear?!" you are so nervous to see him in person and not only that but this soon. 
        You jump out of the couch and run to the bathroom to take a shower, you blow dry your hair and style it the way you want and do your makeup (don't worry if you don't wear makeup).  You run to your room and put on something appropriate to go out on a "date". You go out and met up with Shaun. You met up at your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks basic lol). Once you entered the shop you see Shaun sitting at a near by table. Your heart begins to race rapidly. "Hi, (Y/N)! Nice to see you in person again!" Shaun says standing up and hugging you. You hug him back and blush, "You look different, Shaun" you say giggling. Shaun chuckles "So do you (Y/N)" both of you sit down and waited to get your order taken.  You spend an hour just catching up with Shaun. "Hey, (Y/N), wanna hang out again sometime?" You smile and nod, "I'm free whenever" you say "Its really up to you whenever your available" you say to Shaun. Shaun nods "cool, let me give you my number"
*time rewind*
*Hopper's POV*
        Hopper hides back to the closet where you put him at so you won't get suspicious. "omg omg he wants to meet up today! what do i wear?!" Hopper hears you say. "Who is she talking about?"  he thinks to himself. Hopper starts to get worried, what if Jason finds out? What will he do? Hopper decides to hid in your purse but as soon as he was climbing down of the high shelf, he sees you getting ready quickly and running out of your room with your purse. Hopper looked worried as soon as you left. "Oh this is no good, i couldn't make in time" he looked around, " guess ill just have to wait to see what happen when she gets back". Hopper waited near the door for your return. 
        "Where is she at?" Hopper hears from behind him, he turns around afraid because he already knew who that voice belonged to. "I-I-I don't know, Jason. All I heard is that she was going to met up with a boy" Jason's whole body started to change, his hair whitening and his skin rotting "What?" he says menacingly, he picks up Hopper by the ears and looks at his button eyes, "You were supposed to be watching her" Hopper shakes in fear "B-b-but she put me on the high shelf, if she saw that I wasn't there, she would have been suspicious" "EXCUSES!" Jason yells throwing Hopper at the wall.  Hopper quickly crawls underneath the couch to hide from Jason. Jason walks back and forth in your living room thinking what he can do to keep you with him and only him. Then he thinks of something, he smiles creepily and starts to walk to a blue door, when he opens it and steps inside, there were a ton of toys laying on the ground. When the door closes the door disappears. 
*time back to normal*
        You were walking home with Shaun because he didn't want you to go home by yourself. "Well, here we are," you said turning around facing Shaun. "Wow, you still live in the same house all of this time?" he says looking at you, you nod and head inside your house "Yes, thank you for walking me home. See you later" you say closing the door. Once the door was fully closed and locked, you turn around jumping up and down, fangirling. You know it was a little too soon but you started to catch feelings for him. Hopper comes out of hiding and sees you all happy. "H-Hi (Y/N)..." you turn around forgetting that he was in the house. "Oh my god, Hopper I'm so sorry," you say running up to him and hugging him. You feel bad for leaving him alone and 'leaving him on the top shelf'. "Where did you go? I was lonely" 'Hopper' says. "Oh," you say not knowing he knew you were gone. "I was hanging out with a childhood friend of mine. I haven't seen him in years." you say smiling "Him?" You look at Hopper concerned, "Hopper what happened to you?" you asked turning him around to see smudges of dirt when Jason threw him at the wall.  "O-oh, I fell from the shelf in your closet" he lies to you. You hug Hopper tightly "I'm sorry Hopper, here let's get you cleaned up"
        You are washing the dirt off of Hopper but you didn't like the idea of putting him in the washing machine so you wash him in the sink. While drying him with a hairdryer, he starts to ask you some questions. "What did you do with your childhood friend?"  You turn him around to get another wet spot "Oh nothing much, we just went to a coffee shop and caught up with each other" "Was a date?" you begin to blush "Um, yes, well I actually don't know, I hope he saw it as a date" Hopper looked you dead in the eyes "You hope? why would you say that?"  You looked a bit shocked at what he said, " umm well yea I guess.. he was really cute and nice, I just had so much fun today with him" you said while you finished cleaning him off. " Hopefully we can meet up again soon". As you said that hopper jumps off your hands and took off. "WAIT HOPPER WHATS UP WITH YOU???" you were confused, why does Hopper always get upset when you talk about your friends? You unplug the hair dryer and go looking for Hopper. 
        It's been 2 hours since you've been looking for Hopper but he was nowhere to be found. Le sigh, "I guess, I'll just leave him" you say walking to your room checking your phone. You notice you had a text message from Shaun (ooh bitch he thirsty XD)
*text messages B=Shaun, Regular=You*
Heyyyyy
Hi, Shaun
I hope you had a great time today
I did actually lol, it was nice catching up with you
Same
:)
Heyy want to hang out again tomorrow?
Yeah of course! Where to?
How about the arcade?
Sounds like fun :0 see you tomorrow
Yeah, see you :)
        You are beyond excited, he asked you out again, you still don't know if its a date or not but you didn't care. You are happy that you get to hang out with an old friend. "oh I can't wait to see Shaun again" you say with a big smile. You lay in bed, " what should I wear tomorrow?". hopper overheard you talking about your plans with this 'Shaun' guy. Hopper right away goes off to tell Jason about what he found out. You hear a noise and looks up to see hopper running somewhere. you quickly get up a run after him, "wait hopper where you going now?! please stop hiding from me!!" You were not fast enough to get him, " ahhh come on!!! you can't be like this forever hopper!!" You turned around and started to walk back to your bed. 
*Hoppers POV*
        "oh that was a close one she almost got me" his starts to head to the little blue door to tell Jason what he overhead you saying. "ohh I don't think Jason is gonna like what am about to tell him.. nope not one bit".  When Hopper enters the blue door he sees that Jason's workshop was destroyed due to his anger earlier on that day. Hopper goes to Jason's room since he didn't see him in the workshop. "Jason?" Hopper says tapping on his door. He could hear noises on the other side of the door, slowly the door opens and Hopper looks up at Jason whos appearance went back to the red hair and nice skin. "What happened, Hopper?" Jason said looking tired. "U-um, (Y/N) is going to see that boy again tomorrow," he said worriedly, Jason smiles and his eye starts to twitch "This will not do, I will solve this myself" Jason closes the door. Hopper still in the room with him. Jason grabs hopper "Make sure she does not leave anywhere while I finish my plan, got it?!" Jason opens the door and lets hopper go, "Now you better not let me down hopper" Jason shuts the door. hopper starts to walk back to you, "ohhhh my god this is no good, hopefully (Y/N) doesn't go anywhere soon."
        As soon as hopper gets back he sees you getting ready to go someplace. "Man I really want some snacks and a soda," you said while getting your stuff. Hopper runs up to you and grabs your leg. "Oh hopper you finally decided to come out from hiding," you said looking down at him. "Where you going?" hopper said looking at you. "Am just going to get me some snacks and a soda, why? I won't be long." Hopper still not letting go of you says, "Please dont go." You look shocked, "Why don't you want me going hopper, the store is only a few mins away." Hopper sounding really sad, "I don't want to be alone no more today, am so sorry I was hiding from you but please I want you here please!" you just couldn't take the cuteness "Awww hopper am so sorry i left you alone for so long." You said while picking him up to hug him. "Okay I'll stay with you, let us watch a movie hopper." 
        You fall asleep during the movie, Hopper sees this and grabs your phone, he unlocks it with your finger and goes to Shaun's number and mutes the messages from him, he also mutes messages from him on ig. Hopper goes to your alarm clock and turns off all the alarms you had set for the next day. You turn around in your sleep and bring Hopper closer to you. He freezes up trying not to move a lot so he won't wake you. He exits all windows from your phone and sets your phone where you left it at. 
        The next morning it was 11:00 am, your phone starts to ring. You wake up scared not knowing the time, when you check your phone you see that its Shaun calling and now its 11:04 am. "Shit" you answer the phone worried. "Hey, (Y/n) I've been waiting here for almost an hour, where are you?" You apologize to him "Oh my god, Shaun. I'm so sorry my alarm didn't go off, I just woke up right now. I'll be there in 10 minutes!" you say getting out of your bed and running into the bathroom. "Okay, I don't mind waiting" you're happy that he didn't get angry. You quickly brush your teeth and run back to your room and change. You wanted to put makeup on again but you didn't have time. Hopper sees that you're still going and starts to get nervous. You grab your purse and run out of your room and towards the front door. You quickly stop at your tracks and see that your front door is blue. "What?" you say in confusion. You walk towards the door and nervously reach towards the handle to open it, your hand freezes when you see the handle turn by itself and the door opens. You look up and see a man with red hair, shiny green eyes smiling creepily, reaching towards you with black sharp hands. 
        "Hello there (Y/n), I haven't seen you in a long time" pulling you into the door as it closes.