Chapter 2

"I hope you love your gift, Happy Birthday. See you real soon" -Jason

You start to freak out. Who the hell is Jason?! And how did he even get inside your house?! You think about calling the cops, right when you reach for your phone the little bunny moves towards you and takes away your phone. Alright, you've lost it. 

You scream at the top of your lungs and grab Sylvester, you begin to run out of your room, but the little bunny walked infront of you. You're to afraid to even pass by it. "Calm down, take deep breaths" he said. Oh my f-ing gosh. It can talk?! You freak out more and hug Sylvester tightly. "Okay that's the complete opposite of calming down." the bunny says crossing its arms, or paws. 

Time skip
You finally calmed down enough to let the stuffed bunny hug you. You find out that Jason is a man who made the little bunny. You decided to call the bunny, Hopper. Hopper told you that Jason just wants a friend he can spend time with. You slowly nodded, the only friend you have can't even talk to you right now. 

You pick up Hopper and hug him. You pushed everything aside and notice how adorable he is. Hopper ears lift up with happiness. Little do you know that Jason can see threw Hopper.