Chapter 7

Licorice, Jason's little toy mouse was watching Shaun the whole time. His words he had spoken about (Y/N) made him angry. "I KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD" he pounds on the table. He smirks, "maybe we should give him a little surprise at (Y/N)'s house" he says pulling out a red toy mouse from his jacket.
        Jason shows the red mouse and smirks, suddenly he gets an idea, "Or.." he says turning to your room "She can be the one that will end him."
*To Shaun*
         Shaun picks up his phone before walking away, screen shattered but still works perfectly fine. He angrily starts to walk to your house and mumbles curse words to himself. While he was walking by and looks up at the street names and realized he was four blocks away from your house. Some of the people who were giving him dirty looks were going to the same direction he was, he noticed them still giving him looks, irritated he turns around and yells "What the hell are you looking at huh? Continue to look at me like that and you will lose your eyes!" They walk past him and mumble to themselves "Kids these days have no respect for their elders." Shaun continues to walk down the block.
RING RING RING
        Shaun looks down at his phone and sees Sophie's name on the caller ID. "She probably got reception" He thinks to himself while declining the call and placing his phone back into his pocket, continuing to walk down the block. 
RING RING RING
        Shaun sighs taking out his phone again and sees that Sophie is still calling, annoyed he hangs up the call again.
RING RING RING
        This time Shaun doesn't even look at his phone and lets it go to voicemail. 
RING RING RING
        Shaun angrily answers the phone, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" "Why are you declining my calls?! You told me to call you back when I got reception!" She says annoyed, "What are you doing that's so important that you are ignoring my calls?" Shaun sighs "I'm going to (Y/N)'s house to find that door, he took her." Sophie gasps "You said you'll wait for me! You can't do this without me!" Shaun rolls his eyes, "Calm down babe, I'm the man in this relationship, I'll go with or without you." He hangs up the call and turns off his phone. He continues to walk down the block until he heard a tiny squeak. Shaun looks down and sees Licorice, recognizing it belongs to Jason. Licorice starts to run off, "H-hey wait!" Shaun says chasing after it. 
        Shaun gets out of breath, stopping in front of your house, he sees the mouse go under the front door, when he noticed the door is blue. "Yes!" he runs up and opens the door facing Jason's workshop. He enters the room, the blue door closing behind him and disappearing. "What a fool leaving his door out in the open like that." He starts to walk around the workshop and turns his head facing Jason's work table. He walks towards it then suddenly he bumps into what seems like nothing. His surroundings starts to shatter like glass, Shaun covers his face in a protective manner. Everything becomes quiet and he slowly moves his arms down facing Jason who is smirking. "Who's the fool now?" Jason says looking down on him. "I hope you make yourself at home, Shaun, because this is how you'll stay for a very long time." Shaun starts to view his surroundings again and realizes he's in a cell. Shaun looks back at jason yelling "LET ME OUT YOU FUCKEN BITCH!!!"  "Oh watch your language young man" Jason says to him. While Shaun was busy yelling at Jason a little mouse was getting close to Shaun legs. Licorice carefully got close to Shaun's leg and started to go up to his the pocket that has his phone. Jason smiling said "Oh how could you ever think that you could take me down alone?" Shaun smiles at him "oh but I'm not the only one that wants to take you down. Sophie will come after you as well." "ohh really?" Jason asked. "Of course, all I have to do is warn her about your little tricks." Shaun says while reaching for his phone. He noticed something moving in his pocket, then Licorice comes out and jumps down with his phone in his mouth. He runs to Jason who bends down to get Shaun's phone. "Oh but how can you warn her when your phone is off and...." Jason then breaks Shaun's phone in front of him. ".....and gone?" he says smirking. 
        "Anyways" Jason's appearance started to change to white hair and rotten skin. "Why are you even talking about Sophie hm?" Shaun looks annoyed "It's none of your business dipshit." Jason reaches in the cell and grabs Shaun by the shirt and pulls him closer to him, making Shaun hit the bars of the cell in the progress. "So she won't care if I end you then, right?" Shaun freaks out and struggles, "She's my girlfriend! Now let me go!" Jason gets angrier his eyes turning green and his arms turning the rotting black color. "Then why in the hell were you leading (Y/N) on?" Shaun looks into Jason's eyes and spits on his face causing Jason to bang Shaun's head on the metal bars, "Answer the damn question!" Jason yells. "It was a trick to find you! We know that your the reason I moved away and why she always goes on family trips, we fell in love and got together, she pretended to be (Y/N)'s friend just so we can find you" Jason smirks and drops Shaun, "Did you get all of that, Doll?" Jason says facing a mirror on the wall in the room that they are in. 
*Your POV*
        Your still in the room Jason put you in bored out of your mind since Jason broke your phone. You were looking up at the ceiling daydreaming. "LET MY OUT YOU FUCKEN BITCH!!!" You hear jumping out of your bed scared. You can hear a conversation happening but it sounded like it was in your room. You look around and couldn't find anything unusual but you can still hear the conversation going on. You face your dresser and see something moving behind it. With all of your strength you move the dresser out of the way and see a one sided mirror. You see Shaun in a cell with Jason suddenly grabs him by the shirt. "Hey! Don't hurt him Jason!" you pound on the mirror. They don't react to your words or the noise caused by the pound. You realized that you can hear them but they can't hear you. You run to the door and try to open it but to no luck. "Why are you even talking about Sophie, hm?" you hear Jason say. What.. you thought to yourself walking back to the mirror, "She's my girlfriend! Now let me go!" your heart sank to your stomach tears forming in your eyes. "It was a trick to find you! We know that your the reason I moved away and why she always goes on family trips, we fell in love and got together, she pretended to be (Y/N)'s friend just so we can find you." You burst out in tears everything you knew was a lie, no one really cared about you. Your tears of sadness turns to tears of pure hatred. "Did you get all of that, Doll?" Jason says looking towards you. You knew he couldn't see you but you still nodded in response. 
*Shauns POV*
"Did you get all of that, Doll?" Jason says looking at a mirror, then it hits me, that is not a regular mirror. "No no no, what have you done?!" I shout at that monster. "What have I done? Little boy, you brought this upon yourself" He says laughing, "If you will excuse me, I have to check up on (Y/N) she must be in a lot of pain right now." I start to scream and curse at him but to no avail, Jason shuts the door behind him leaving me to pitch darkness with my screams echoing in the room. 
*In your room*
Jason walks into your room and walks toward you. Hugs you tight in his arms "its okay (Y/N) am here for you and i always be here for you doll." Backing away for a moment "now its your choice doll." Jason says while placing a key, a knife, and a new phone on your bed, then suddenly he snaps his fingers, confused you asked "What was that?" Jason smiles sadly and places a kiss on your head 'If you want to free him and yourself, blue door is waiting for you both." He gets up and leaves your room. You look at him as he leaves still in tears and slowing moving your hand toward the items.
*Back to Shaun's POV*
"How am i going to get out in this darkness?" (he say like a lil bitch XD)
Creak  
Shaun looks toward the noise and see the door open slowing while a dim light goes on. The figure comes closer and shaun see that it is (Y/N) crying. "A-are you okay (Y/N)?" "Yes, I'm fine, Shaun" she says while picking up the chained lock from the cell. She pulls out a key from her pocket and unlocks the chain and opens the door to my cell.