DC vs Marvel

Finally getting back into the writing business.
Olivia has been with Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson for years, and has always successfully dodged that fateful question. DC or Marvel? Of course, Olivia isn't gonna say. However, maybe she has no choice but to say. Something fun and cute. Hope you enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

Watching from behind the curtain, the three women wait for their queue from James, who was taking longer than usual to introduce them. "Babe." Olivia looked at Margot, who was pointing at her tie. The lavender haired woman smiles, quickly fixing her girlfriend's tie, before pecking her lips, then pecking Scarlett's lips as well.

"-Olivia Bush, Scarlett Johansson, and Margot Robbie!" Bright smiles came to their lips as they walked out, waving at the audience then hugging the host, before sitting down. Though the couch was huge, they squished together, holding hands after getting comfortable.

"Ladies, thank you for being here today with your incredibly busy schedule. All three of you have movies out, or coming out. How is that going?"

"Fucken difficult." Olivia comments truthfully. Her cussing earning a laugh from James and shake of the head from her ladies. "My movie, is calm, compared to theirs. Avengers: Endgame, which, Russo brothers, we gotta have a talk. Do you know how easy it was for Natasha to just yeet him off a bridge? She could've happily taken care of Laura and the kids. Just kicked him square in the back, and done. Who would've known?! No one! She's an international spy for fucks sake! But no, those fuckers make me ugly cry in front of all those amazing actors!" Audience members cheered at her rant, but she wasn't quite done yet.

"And then Birds of Prey. My God, you have how many female ass kickers in that movie and people are talking shit about it because no one wants to see movies with female ass kickers? That's ridiculous! Like, my God. But, it's okay, because gay women, all the gay women out there want to see it just to see those ladies kick ass!" A lone guy yells and whoops, causing the audience to laugh at how happy he was.

"Rant aside, everything's going great. My movie is the only one waiting to be released, but that's only because we had to re-shoot some scenes. But, the only reason I say difficult, is because I hardly get to see them. The busy schedule sucks, and usually when we do actually get to see each other, it's only for a few days at a time, before one of us has to leave. Like, after this movie, I'm gonna be done for now. I just want to take a break, be there for my girls." Scarlett and Margot kiss her cheeks, earning whistles and cute noises from the audience.

"Yea, being away from family is hard, but I think a lot of people would agree you deserve a month or so off." There's cheers from the audience, and the two actresses on the side of her agree. "But, to an important question: Marvel or DC?" Olivia rolls her eyes, hanging her head, ignoring the cheers from the audience. She knows her lovers are waiting for an answer, but she laughs shaking her head.

"Not gonna say. And no matter what those two," Olivia mentions to her girlfriends', "say, I'm never gonna answer that question. I love them both equally. The directors of the movies are incredible and the directors cut for Justice League was incredible. But, doesn't mean I'm gonna pick one over another."

"What if I stop making you cookies?" Margot asks.

Olivia rolls her eyes, "store bought cookies are okay to live on for awhile."