Fill or Spill

Have I written Fill or Spill your guts twice? Yes. Am I gonna possibly write more than two? Fuck yes. Am I writing another one about Hailee Steinfeld? Yeppers. I just heard her song End This (L.O.V.E) go listen to it. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"And now, the most hated game on my show, Spill or Fill Your Guts!" The audience went wild as the two singers and host sat at the table, looking at the ingredients on the lazy Susan. "Y/n, I know you have a bad gag reflex, how are you feeling?"

"Fuck you." James looked taken back while the audience laughed. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Well, your girlfriend is my favorite now." He stuck his nose up like a spoiled rich girl not getting her way. "Hailee, how're you feeling?" The singer chuckles, nodding towards her already green looking girlfriend.

"Better than her."

"That just means she has to answer the questions correctly to avoid this. Speaking of, let's see what we have here! There's cod sperm, hot sauce, salmon smoothie, pickle juice which isn't as bad as the rest, an avocado and mealworm toast, bull penis and crickets!" The audience groans at the items, but Y/n surprises everyone as she spins the lazy Susan and grabs the small bowl of crickets and starts eating them. James and Hailee are shocked, but the audience cheers for her.

"Oh, you're definitely brushing your teeth backstage before we even kiss." The fans cheer for them, as Hailee shakes her head.

"You ladies ready?" Both nod and James tells them they'll be going from right to left. James first, then Hailee and lastly Y/n. Which was perfectly fine for Y/n.

"Hmm, what shall I give you..." James looks at Hailee, thinking about the choices, before landing on the avocado and mealworm toast. "Is it true that Niall Horan cheated on you and you wrote a distrack about it?" The singers eyes widen, shocked that, that was an actual question.

"Whoever wrote these cards are doing their research. I am so not ready for mine." Y/n tells, the fans cheering for whoever wrote the cards, knowing they're about to get some juicy information.

"But, it's mealworms and avocado... that's gross." Hailee whines, but James smirks.

"Then answer the question." Hailee whines, looking down at the toast.

"You know if you eat the toast, people are gonna assume since you're not talking about it." Y/n states, popping another bug in her mouth.

"Then, Miss smart one, what shall I do." She sasses, causing the audience to cheer.

"Tell the truth Lee." The two women look at each other, before Hailee takes a deep breath.

"Yea, he cheated and the track is a distrack." The audience freaks out, someone from the back yells out they knew it, causing the whole studio to laugh.

"Wow, just wow." Both ladies nod, then Hailee is turning the lazy Susan until the hot sauce is pointed at Y/n.

"Okay.." Hailee scans the card, smirking as she reads it. "We all know your ex is Jason Derulo, how big is he, carrot stick or beer can? And I think when they mean carrot stick, is the carrot sticks you cut to dip."