Fresh Baked Pastries (2)

Wrote it here because it wasn't requested and I kinda wanted a part 2, hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Babe... come on, wake up." Y/n whispered, gently shaking Danielle awake. Her eyes fluttering open, meeting her girlfriend's beautiful eyes.

"Mm, we're there?" Y/n nods, standing up and holding out her hand. Danielle grabs her girlfriend's hand, pulling herself up, then stretching out from sitting for so long.

"Feel better?"

"Mhm, much. Never been on a plane ride that long before." Y/n chuckles, pulling Danielle in for a quick kiss.

"You ready?" With a serious nod, the two women step out of the plane, and down the stairs. Danielle surprised at the red carpet and limo waiting for them, but thinks it's pretty amazing as well.

The driver, Marcus, opens the door for the ladies, tipping his hat in greeting. "Madam, Your Majesty, welcome back."

"Thank you Marcus." Y/n gives a smile, then slides in after Danielle, who's curiously looking through everything. The Queen chuckles, nudging her and then nodding towards the mini fridge. "Look in there."

Danielle's eyes widen, crawling towards the small fridge and looking inside, giggling when there's a whole bunch of drinks inside, but nothing alcoholic, which Danielle kinda needs at the moment. Something to settle her nerves. Nevertheless, she grabs a coke, then retakes her seat.

"So, is there anything I can or can't do? And please, I've seen Princess Diaries, don't lie." Y/n gives a laugh, shaking her head.

"Just don't act crazy, no cursing. How Marcus greeted me, that's how you greet my grandmother and any other princes or princesses. Speaking of, there is someone else in line for the throne. Who is married, but his uncle, is evil, very mean and whispers into his nephew's ear. The council told me I had ten days to find a bride, or he'd get the crown. And yes, I tried to argue that it was the 21st century, that women can rule without men, but they didn't want to hear it. But, just smile your beautiful smile, bow your head, bend your knees, and you'll be good."

"I can't believe this is happening." The brown haired actress mumbles, which Y/n doesn't know if that's a good or bad sign.

"You don't have to do this. I can take you back home. I can still fight-"

"No no. I mean, I just can't believe this. I want to do it, I do love you, Y/n. It's all just so fast." Y/n nods, understanding.

"I know, I'm sorry. I wish I could've told you earlier." Danielle kisses her cheek, then cups the kissed cheek, and pulls her in for a soft kiss.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we have to do." They share a sweet kiss, then Y/n tells her about a few things.

"So, we're famous for our pears. We can make wine, a flavored butter, of course food, and I swear, that thing's a perfume. But, it's a staple of the country. Um, there's gonna be a parade tomorrow, I don't know what for, but we're gonna be riding in a car. You won't expect to wear fancy clothes or anything business like, unless it's a gathering, like dinner gathering. Grandma has a dyed blue and pink poodle. Bert and Beth. Sweet and loyal animals. Um, oh."