Picking up the hammer

ALVA RICKSON IS WORTHY! And honestly, it's all thanks to Thor because if the God of Thunder didn't keep ignoring Alva when she asked him to keep the hammer off the table, like seriously, it's not that hard to keep it in his room. They're relatively save in the building and holding his hand out to get it when he needs it is all it takes, but then she wouldn't have found out she's worthy. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Welcome back beautiful." Maria cheered, walking towards her girlfriend, who was slowly walking off the quinjet. The two wrapped their arms tightly around each other, whispering into each other's ear as they both melted into each others embrace.

"I'm so fucken tired Mia. I just wanna cuddle up to you and Natty, and take a ten hour nap." Alva mumbled, laying her head on Maria's shoulder. The agent kissed the top of her head, resting her cheek against the blonde woman's head as she gently rubbed the tured agent's back.

"I know neonata. How about we go find Natasha, then head home, hmm? You can take a nice long bubble bath," Alva gave a happy sigh, "we'll, I'll cook dinner," both of them chuckled, "then movies and cuddles. Yes?"

"Absolutely." The two shared a quick kiss, then headed into the elevator.

"Miss Rickson, Miss Hill, Miss Romanoff is currently in the training room with the newest recruits, Thor and Mr. Rogers." Friday announced, causing a smile to come across both ladies faces.

"Thank you Friday."

"Glad to have you back, Miss Rickson." Alva chuckled.

"Good to be back. My own bed and my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous girlfriends' to keep me warm and happy." Maria chuckled, pulling her girlfriend into a soft kiss.

"You are so getting laid tonight," Maria mumbled against her lips, pulling her into a deeper kiss that made Alva moan softly. The blonde haired agent chuckled, smiling, then pulling away as she gently cupped her girlfriend's cheek. The elevator dinged, sliding open to reveal the lobby of the building. Alva grabbed Maria's hand, pulling her girlfriend out and navigating their way to the training area.

She pushed through the door, stepping into the somewhat break room Tony had created. There were vending machines; snacks and drinks. A refrigerator that was stalked almost daily with things to make sandwiches, salads and frozen type snacks. Microwaves and of course, a big flat screen on the wall. It was a awesome set up, and even if Alva, when she wasn't needed anywhere else, wasn't training, she was watching tv and relaxing.

But then, she saw.something that made her freeze. That damn asshole did it again! And it was pissing Alva off so fucken much. She's asked him over and over again, but apparently, like any other fucken man, he doesn't listen. "Babe?" Maria asked worriedly.

"I'm gonna kill him." The angry agent walked over to the hammer, picking it up like it was no probelm, then heading to the training area, leaving a stunned Maria behind.

Pushing the door open, she bellowed our the God of Thunders name, "THOR!" Heads snap towards the door, eyes widening and gasps escaping mouths as they stare at the woman who's holding the hammer.

"Lady Alva! You are-"

"What have I told you about leaving your hammer on the table?" She asks as she stalks up to him. "Even though nobody can technically lift it but you, doesn't mean you can lay it lying around, especially if you're in civilian clothes!" Thor, like everyone else, was speechless. "How many times have I told you to quit leaving your hammer around?" The God stays quiet, but a perfectly raised eyebrow starts to make him blabber.

"I-I don't know, once or twice?" Alva's eyes widen.

"Once or tw-" the agent wanted to throttle him. Honestly! "I've told you hundreds of times! Honestly, Thor!" She thrusts the hammer in his hands. "Keep. It. In. Your. Room. And. Away. From. The. Tables!" She emphasize each word with a hit to his muscular arm.

She turns and walks away, shaking her head. "Natasha!" The assassin and agent quickly follow behind, still completely shocked that their girlfriend was able to carry the hammer.

However, she doesn't get far when they stop her, "wait, are we not gonna talk about you being able to pick up Thor's hammer? That's a big deal."

Alva rolls her eyes, turning around in front of them and crossing her arms. "Is it a big deal you? Does it change us in any way?"

"Uh, no?" The blonde haired agent raises her eyebrow. "No, no it doesn't." Maria says again, earning a smile this time.

"Good, because it's just a stupid hammer Thor needs to not have laying around."

"You know he's gonna tell everyone, and so will the recruits."

"Unless they have proof, no one will believe them."

"True, but they'll believe a Norse God, and then Thor will tell his family and so on." Natasha says, but Alva's not really worried.

"Look," she gives a tired sigh, "I'm tired, achy and hungry. I want my girlfriends' to come home with me, take a bubble bath, have Maria make dinner, snuggle up and watch movies, then have fantastic mind blowing sex with my girlfriends'. Can we talk about me raising the hammer tomorrow, please?" She pleads, not really knowing what the big deal was. Yes, she's worthy, but so is Steve, he just doesn't know it yet.

"Yea, love. We can do that." Alva gives them a smile, then leans against Maria as they head out, and to their apartment, where a certain kitten is waiting for them.

~~~

"Wait, you, Miss Alva Rickson, lifted the hammer? No, no way, show us." Peter Quill crossed his arms, wanting to see this actually happen. But Alva rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Why? A God is telling you, I lifted it. Why would he lie?"

"But you're, you." He retorted, the room immediately tensing up. But his eyes widen when he realized what he said, quickly fixing it. "Wait wait! What I mean is, you're sweet and kind, never would hurt anyone-"

"And that means I won't be able to hold it? Because I'm sweet and kind?" She asks sarcastically.

"No! I-"

"Pete, just walk away." Sam tells him. The world saving Avenger holding his hands up as he walks away. And when he's gone from the room, Alva bust into laughter.

"God, I love fucking with him." She snickers. The group goes their separate ways, until dinner time. Everyone enjoying the happily made dinner  by Wanda and Maria, when their happiness is destroyed.

"THOR ODINSON!" A yell comes from the living room, eyes flick over to the God who turns pale.

"Didn't I fucken tell you to leave this stupid hammer in your room!" She yells, stalking over with the hammer in hand. The team stares, shocked that she really was carrying it.

"Well, shit.."

"She's actually carrying it."

"Why is Miss Rickson so angry at Thor?"

"Her voice is strong, can she fight well?"

"If I see this hammer one more time, out in the open when it doesn't need to be anywhere but your bedroom, I'm chucking it into bed water and when you need it, you can swim for it. Keep it in your bedroom!" She drops the hammer on the floor, a heavy noise coming from it as it hits the ground.

The blonde haired agent spins, then walks away, leaving the table speechless.

"Fuck, was I the only one who thought that was hot?" Peter questions, which gets the table moving. But honestly, if it wasn't thanks to the God, no one would've found out her worthiness. And they had to admit, seeing the almighty God of Thunder pale, was pretty funny.