Mistaken Identity

- Reader (Madison Topaz) is a SHIELD agent that's been undercover at a Hydra location for nearly 2 years
- She's also married to Natasha
- People don't know their married, except certain people (i.e. Maria and Fury)
- Madison finally arrives back and after talking with Fury, she decides to look for her wife
- However, life has other plans
Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"There she is!" Maria laughed as Madison walked off the quinjet, a tired smile coming to her lips. The two women embrace, hugging tightly. Madison letting out a tired sigh, relaxing against the agent.

"I'm so tired.." the agent mumbled, letting out a groan as she pulled herself away from the woman.

"I know. But all that stands between you and a nice comfy bed is Fury and your wife."

"Ugh, fuck Fury.." the brown headed woman gave a laugh, patting Madison's shoulder, then leading her towards the elevator.

Thankfully, the talk with Fury was short and brief, she even got a 'good job' from the one eyed man. As she was leaving, Fury called her name, giving her a small smirk. "Don't come in tomorrow."

"Natasha probably wouldn't let me leave anyways." Madison sent a wink, then walked towards the elevator, and once again meeting up with Maria.

"All good?"

"Mhm, now, where is my lovely wife?"

"Friday, where's Natasha?"

"Miss Romanoff is currently training with the rest of the Avengers in the training room. Would you like me to alert them that you are looking for them?"

"No thank you, I think Madison would love to surprise her wife." The elevator opened and Maria gently nudged Madison in. "Friday will take you to the floor and direct you there. Text me later." Maria gave a wink, the doors closing seconds later, then the elevator began to move.

"Uh, Friday?"

"Yes Miss?" Madison giggled, already loving the AI.

"I'm Madison, Natasha's wife."

"Nice to meet you Madison. I'm Friday, Tony's AI."

"Not to be rude, but I thought his AI was named Jarvis?"

"Jarvis was taken over, and Tony created me after."

"Wow, I've been away for too long. I love your accent."

"Thank you Madison. I love your snake tattoo." Madison chuckled, holding up her hand.

"Me too, Natasha has a matching one." The elevator dinged, the AI telling her where to go before bidding her good day.

It was only a few feet to the training room, but in those few feet, she suddenly got incredibly nervous. She hasn't seen her wife in two years, and they've been married for two and a half years. Sure, they knew each other - if they didn't they wouldn't have gotten married, but what if Natasha found someone else that would always be there for her. Her mind went into over drive, but she quickly shook those thoughts away.

"You guys are children." Her wife's voice drifted from the room, then a whining voice came after.

"But that was Tony's fault! Not mine!" The guy whined. Madison peeked her head through the door, before stepping inside. She wasn't noticed yet, but a very hot muscular man, that honestly looked like a God turned and spotted the agent first. But his reaction, isn't what Madison expected.

"How did you get in here?!" He bellowed, the rest of the team turning to see a Hydra agent standing there. They immediately got into their positions, ready to attack. Natasha opened her mouth, but Madison smirked and the red-headed assassin knew her wife wanted a fight.

"Her." Madison pointed at Natasha, sending the woman a smirk. The agent pulled out her weapon and aimed it at the assassin. Natasha stepped forward, walking close enough that none of the other's could see her wink.

"Love you." Natasha mumbled, a tiny nod coming from Madison as she walked forward. Then the fight quickly began. Natasha smacked the gun out of Madison's hands, and the agent quickly avoided the punch to her stomach, but attacked Natasha in the shoulder, causing the red-head to stumble back.

Their fighting skills matched each others, both women giving it their all until Natasha tapped her wife's leg twice, letting her know the plan. Natasha pretended to miss a punch, and Madison had flipped her over, then quickly straddled her, but she didn't get much farther when Clint shot her with an electric arrow, shocking the shit outta her as she screamed in surprise and pain. She passed out beside Natasha, the assassin immediately jumping up and attacking Clint, yelling at him, before walking over to her wife to see if she was okay.

"You know her?"

"She's my wife! You could've fucken killed her! You better run arrow boy." She growled, yanking the arrow from Madison's back. The woman gave a pained groan, her eyes fluttering open as she stared up at her wife.

"Next time we fight, it'll be just you and I." Natasha chuckles, pulling her wife in for a kiss.

"You married a Hydra agent?" Tony asks, carefully looking the woman over.

"No, I married a Shield agent. She's been undercover for two years."

"And I'm never going undercover again. It fucken sucks." Natasha chuckled, standing, before helping Madison up. The black haired agent gives a pained groan, leaning heavily against Natasha's side, and the assassin wraps her arm around her wife's waist to hold her close.

"How come we didn't know about you?"

"Same reason with Clint. To keep her safe. Fury and Maria knew though." Natasha presses a kiss to her wife's forehead, and Madison gives a happy smile.

"I'm Madison. And I'm sorry for startling you."

"Your fighting is almost similar to Natasha's."

"Who do you think taught her in the first place." Madison gave Steve a wink, before looking up at her wife. "Can we go lay down, I'm so tired." Natasha chuckles, nodding at her teammates before walking away with her wife.

The team watches the couple leave, still feeling unsure about what just happened. But, if anyone were too walk past their room later that night, still with doubts of their relationship, the moans coming from the room would prove that the couple is very much in love.