Special Messages

So I just saw a part in  Little Mix: The Search where their families say cute and sweet things to them, and I wanted to add one. I mean, come on, you know I had to do this. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Jesy wiped her fallen tears away after hearing those beautiful words from her mom. The singers stood and clapped, loving the videos their families sent in. However, the crew had one more surprise for the ladies.

"Oh, we have one more?" The guy with a headset nodded, and Jade pressed the button, surprised that their beautiful girlfriend popped up with a giant smile.

"Hello, my loves! Jesus, it feels like it's been so long since I saw your beautiful faces and held you in my arms. The only thing that gets me through everyday is hearing your voices when I call, and seeing your smiles from YouTube videos. God, I went down that rabbit hole fast and quick, but I loved every second of it. You ladies don't know how proud I am of you. You know I promote you ladies non-stop, because you deserve it. You loves deserve everything in the world, amazing record deals that will showcase what you are made of! I rave about you to everyone, my family, friends, radio stations, strangers, my phone. You are so bloody talented and are my world, and I would be lost without you. I know times are tough, really tough, so, to your fundraiser for helping out of work stagehands, I'm donating $2 million dollars because there are a lot of them who are out of work and need out help, and be honest, we'd fall apart without them. Also, all my merch profits, from here on out, will be given to Heath Care workers, because they are the bosses, working overtime, and everything. Anyways, this was suppose to be about you ladies. I don't know what to say besides I love you, I love you so much. You ladies are so amazing and generous, funny and very bleepin' talented. Oh, I also have a surprise for you ladies, turn around."

The ladies immediately turn, screaming when they see their girlfriend standing there, a bright smile on her lips as she holds out her arms. Jade's to her first, hugging her lover tightly, and pulling her into a chastize kiss, before letting Perrie take over. The blonde chuckles, pecking her lover's lips, before handing her over to Leigh-Anne, who hugs her tightly, merely wanting to be in her arms. The beautiful singer missed her girlfriend's hugs so much, and even though her other three girlfriends give amazing hugs, Noelle's are just special. Lastly, Jesy pulls her in for a deep kiss, before calling for a group hug. The girls laugh as one big group hug happens, before they separate.

Perrie pulls her over to the couch, pushing her down, then sitting beside her as Jesy took the other side. Jesy, being the cute one she is, lays her head on Noelle's shoulder, earning a kiss to the forehead from her. "Okay, now, let's start this."

~~~

When they're finished taping, Noelle travels home with them, ready for cuddles and kisses. She missed their cuddles. And Perrie's cooking. God, she missed the blonde's cooking so fucken much, it wasn't funny.

"What do you want for-"

"Your lasagna, please! I missed your food, I need your lasagna in my stomach yesterday." Noelle blurts out, the girls laughing seconds later as the singer flushes.

"Okay, I'll make some lasagna just for you." Noelle claps happily, wiggling in her seat, pressing her lips to Perrie's cheek. But the blonde gets cheeky, and turns her head, connecting their lips, earning a soft slow kiss.