No such thing as Captain Romanoff

Okay, I wanna say this is AU, because reader is Natasha's adopted daughter and Wanda's in this. Remember how Natasha and Steve are on the run, and they're in the mall and kiss. Well, let's pretend the reason they're at the mall, besides to get away, is to take Y/n away as well. Yea, Y/n is not happy when she sees that kiss. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Her job wasn't a cool or exciting one. And definitely not the kind her mom had, but it paid suprisingly well, and she got discounts on the sunglasses, so really, could she complain? Well, yea. And she did, sometimes. But it wasn't about the job, it was from the assholes that stopped by, trying to flirt with her. They'd think they were actually being smooth, but they weren't. And it's funny, if they knew who her girlfriend was and who her mom and her aunts and uncles were, she's sure they would've ran for the hills. But, her job was suprisingly good.

Until Y/n saw something she never thought she would ever see.

It was around two p.m. when her eyes filtered towards the escalators. It was almost like a nagging voice telling her to look, and when she did, all she saw was fury. Her mom and Steve were in their civilian clothes, but looked like they were trying to hid themselves, when Natasha pulled Steve in for a kiss. Y/n was shocked, not knowing why her mom would ever do that, especially after voicing her opinions about the buff super soldier.

They pulled away after some time, both Natasha and Steve looking behind them. So they are being followed. Y/n immediately began to lock up, as the the Captain and Widow walked over. "Malen'kiy vorobey, we need to go." Y/n knew her mom only called her that if it was serious. She looked between the two of them, then nodded. Grabbing what she needed too before leading them out the back entrance and pulling the fire alarm along the way.

Y/n took them to her car, throwing her things in the back, but stopped Steve from sitting up from. "You. Back." He looked at Natasha but the red-head already slides into the front seat. Steve nods and slides into the back, as Y/n slides into the drivers seat and starts her car up.

Soon, they're out of the malls parking area and onto the street, heading to the freeway. "Mom?" She questions, sparing a glace at Natasha when they stop at the light.

"Something happened."

"No fucken shit."

"Y/n.." Natasha sighed out.

"What? You think I'm gonna not cuss in front of all American? He cusses, everyone does. What happened? Where are we going? Tell me the truth momma, don't I deserve that?"

"You deserve a lot, malen'kiy vorobey." Natasha sighs out. "Fury was killed." Y/n slammed on her breaks, and luckily no one was behind them. Y/n quickly pulls over, looking over at her mom.

"They killed...?" She trailed off, not even able to say the words. "Who?" Natasha wiped away the tears that streamed down her daughter's face.

"Someone from both our past. Steve's a wanted fugitive and we need-"

"No, hell no. Get out Stevie boy! I'm not getting arrested because I know your ass."

"Y/n, stop. We need to leave, please. SHIELD has been compromised, we need to get it back, that's what we're trying to do, but we have a USB and we need to go to a old SHIELD base that's in New Jersey." Y/n looks at her mom, then puts the car in reverse and heads out, heading towards the freeway. The drive to Camp Lehigh doesn't take long, but the tension in the car is thick. And makes Y/n uncomfortable.