A week...

Throughout the week Atsumu had to spend all the time he could with his friends and most importantly his brother so that's exactly what he did. He spent the week doing multiple activities with Osamu and his friends with all the time he had. He wasn't ready to say his goodbyes yet that was for sure. Despite what you may think heaven is basically a city. You can imagine anything and it'll become true. They went to cafes,restaurants,amusement parks,cinema's you name it. Atsumu swallowed he knew tomorrow was his final day. And at the end of the day...he'd be in the king's castle....in his bed. Atsumu whined into his pillow huffing in annoyance. He stared at the blank contact.
'Lord Kiyoomi Sakusa🖤'
The man was quite the eyecatcher he could admit but everyone can admire someone elses beauty! He sighed and curled into the comfort of his bed hugging the onigiri plushie his brother had given him when he was younger tightly.

Sakusa on the other hand was content that he finally found a wife. He specifically remembered the blondes features. Golden sharp eyes,a figure that was smaller than him but still muscular,pure white wings,full pink lips and...more than pleasing thighs-
Ahem...anyways
To say the least he was quite pretty and would look even better in a white suit. Sakusa despite his cold demenour and strict attitude did have his fair share of affection at times. Only to his best friend Hajime Iwaizumi and his cousin Komori of course. Though he could already tell his bride was going to be a bit of a handful...mostly due to the eye roll and attitude he had when bowing. He'll just have to see. Hopefully he isn't too troublesome...he wouldn't want to have to punish his wife on the first few weeks...
Something tells him this is going to be an interesting marriage.