The dinner.

Atsumu had to admit the food was heavenly. Somehow even better than the food up in heaven. "So Atsumu! Ya know...it isn't so bad down here actually. I know it..is probably disturbing to say the least to be picked to marry the king of a hell as an angel...but maybe you'll grow to like it. Everyone is gonna bend at your will anyway." Kirari started the first conversation throughout the dinner. Atsumu was slightly annoyed. 'Like it? I've literally been kidnapped and forced to marry satan...' but he also didn't feel like being snarky and rude when she was just trying to be comforting.."Umm...yeah well I guess I hope for the best.." Atsumu said with a small smile. Kirari smiled sweetly at him. "Y'know kiyo~ He's quite the sight for sore eyes...if he ends up being too arrogant or something for your taste, i'll take him!" Atsumu swallowed thickly and averted his gaze from the flirty yet mischevious looking demon. "Shut the fuck up Shusui." Almost immediately, Kiyoomi's grandmother hit them both on the back of their heads, causing a growl and whine to erupt from the two brothers. "Quit it! Atsumu is not some toy to be passed around to! Stop talking to him like he's some sex doll you inconsiderate numbskulls! And language!" Kirari and Kaori stifled a laugh as they both muttered an apology. Atsumu was beginning to like his grandmother justttt a bit....

Okay a bit more than a bit but still!

"Sorry about them deary they can be so careless it's honestly suffocating..." Atsumu cracked a small snicker and smile but soon swallowed when he saw the glare from his so called 'husband.'
"Kiyoomi I won't keep warning you! Stop scaring your husband!" Sakusa scoffed and returned his gaze back to his food. "I'm still wondering how the hell you became a demon ma..." Shusui said. This made Atsumu a bit curious too actually. "Actually....if ya' don't mind, how 'did' you exactly become one?" The grandmother was silent for a moment before smiling lightly. "Not at all! Well Inactually had a really bad problem with drugs...and while I was on it I attacked someone." Atsumu's eyes softened. "I'm...sorry." The grandmother just chuckled. "It's no problem dear! I'm doing better and have no problems here in hell. You may not believe it but Kiyo is very overprotective-" "Ma." The king interrupted blushing lightly. His grandmother just chuckled and nodded in understandment. Once dinner was finished Atsumu wiped his mouth. Everyone else did the same and headed to their rooms. Atsumu did the same, but felt uneasy noticing the king following him. "Can I help you?" Atsumu asked turning around and the man stopped raising a brow. "No. Why?" Atsumu's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you following me?" The man was silent for a second, before breaking out in chuckles, causing Atsumu to raise a brow this time. "I'm going to our room where else?"....................................'OUR??????' the look of bewilderment was evident on Atsumu's face causing Kiyoomi to smirk behind the mask in amusement and walk past him to their room leaving Atsumu in a state of shock. He shook his head furiously snapping out of his state and huffing face flushed. He quickly made his way to their room and swallowed thickly....of course the man slept with only his boxers on. He tried hiding his deeply rosy cheeks but it clearly didn't work as he could now see the unmasked smirk of the man. "Take a picture it'll last longer. Get used to this." Atsumu tried glaring but it was more like...a glare as fierce as the feriousity of a newborn kitten. Kiyoomi simply ignored him and that's when Atsumu noticed the clothes laid out on the bed...pajamas? "Unless you'd rather sleep naked." Kiyoomi teased, noticing Atsumu's confusion. Atsumu huffed. The pajamas were heavenly to say the least...the silk was the finest silk he'd ever slept in. And the bed god he didn't notice how desireable the bed was at first until now. The way you could sink into it feeling as if it had no springs. He was so caught up in the pleasureable bed he didn't even notice the hand snaked around his waist and the body pressed against his back as he had the best slumber he had in years despite living in heaven.