Soul Bonded.

Atsumu's breaths are shaky as he lays flat on the table. Feet tied with a belt between his teeth. Kiyoomi holds his hand kissing it lightly.  "This is gonna hurt i'm sorry i have to make you do this...my parents..." Atsumu looks at him sympathetically in a way that tells him "It's okay..." He swallows thickly and picks up the scolding red branding tool. It's his initial. Everybody in hell is gonna know his scent. His presence. All over Atsumu. It gives him a sickly pleasureable feeling. He takes a deep breath. "Ready?....3.....2.....1." He presses the hot metal against Atsumu's thigh. He keens at the muffled screams coming from his lover bouncing off the walls echoing. Once he takes it off Atsumu has tears rolling down his face and his eyes are shut. Sakusa finds it twisted that he thinks Atsumu looks gorgeous right now. He unties Atsumu and takes the belt out from his mouth. Atsumu flinches when Sakusa reaches for his face and cups it but calms down and opens his eyes.......'Why is he still gorgeous?' Sakusa smiles and slowly picks Atsumu up carefully. Now in bridal style Atsumu wraps his arms around Sakusa's arm snuggling into him. Once they make their way back Sakusa's parents are waiting there clearly proud as they take in the scent flowing through the air. Sakusa glares slightly and scoffs. Aku, Sakusa's father just smirks and laughs. "I remember that look, i made the exact same one when i branded your mother! You'll get over it." Sakusa growls lowly. "Atsumu doesn't look too bothered about it. You found a sturdy one son!" Sakusa feels a wave of possessiveness flow through his veins. Sakusa's mother, Kimiko glares at Aku and hits his head.