Acceptance

Atsumu spent the rest of the time playing and teaching Kenji basic human....um demon? Needs. He was getting too attached and he knew it. He was acting as if there was no way Kiyoomi could say no. As if teaching him all of this stuff would be useful when he's thrown outside into the cold,dark night. He was also probably getting Kenji's hopes up...
Kiyoomi, his husband wasn't the type to be so cruel anymore since he and Atsumu got married, but he doesn't tolerate disobedience and stupidity. Atsumu had disobeyed and acted stupid bring a child home when Kiyoomi had specifically asked him not to. But seeing this child's (beautiful) eyes brighten at the mere thought of having food,warmth,comfort and just a hot shower everyday, made him tear up. He would just have to beg, and beg, and beg Kiyoomi to take him in.

Maybe he was being a bit...doubtful with his beloved but it wasn't his fault! You try not being terrified of your demon king husband throwing out a child that was specifically ordered not to be brought into the castle and then disobeying those orders!

He had even gotten Cerberus to warm up to Kenji by now. At first, he was a bit hesitant but once Atsumu had clarified that he was no threat and was now apart of the family, he backed down.
And of course Kenji was scared shitless. It was a three-headed hell hound....THE three-headed hell hound. He was extremely surprised to learn that as long as he was considered part of the family, Cerberus would never dare hurt him.

Eventually came about the time that Kiyoomi got done with his work, so he headed back to his and his beloved's room, humming happily as he would finally be able to rest and cuddle his love.
But when he walked into the room, there had been an unexpected visitor. A child. An imp child. Playing with Atsumu before, but now his eyes were on him. Scared.
He was frozen, he wasn't sure what to do. What to say. Was he supposed to be mad? But his lovely was so....happy. So gorgeous taking care of....whoever this child was. Somehow it made him feel warmer inside, he's been much better and happier around Atsumu lately, but this was just too much for his heart!

He snapped out of his trance when he heard Atsumu's voice call out to him, "Omi?....I'm sorry, i know what you said but he was....he was miserable Omi! He was dirty,he was hurt,his ribs were showing and he might as well have had hypothermia out there! What was i supposed to do?! Leave him?! You know that's not what i do, i may be a demon...queen now i guess but i still have good morals! I mean, even Cerberus-" "Atsumu." Atsumu gasped, and immediately stopped talking. He swallowed thickly and realised his eyes were blurry. He felt his cheeks grow wet. When did that happen?

The suspense was horrible, but eventually came an answer. "He may stay. BUT IF HE- OOF!" Sakusa wasn't able to finish as two bodies pounced onto him, crying and thanking him. He wasn't able to tell who was talking, whether it was the child or Atsumu, because they had both been sobbing uncontrollably and talking at the same time. Frankly, he didn't care. This....this was nice. A family. He didn't have the time to think about the burdens this would likely have on him and his work, because seeing this unknown child and the love of his life so greatful and happy?

Was really all the convincing he needed.