Castle

Atsumu's eyes fluttered open only to notice a completely different room. Not to mention...his brother wasn't with him anymore. He mentally panicked slightly relieved he had still had his backpack. The room was dark and...for the most part black. Nothing like his room with lighter colors. He quickly opened his backpack and took out his phone.

Idiot

Buzz buzz:
Samu...where the heck am i?! I'm not in my room! I was asleep one minute and then im here!

Idiot:
About that tsumu...the demon king already picked you up while you were asleep...i begged and begged for him to atleast wake you and let me say goodbye but he refused and left with you..

Atsumu stared at the message in shock and swallowed. There was a horrible sense of nervousness pitting in his stomach making him feel sick. The king didn't even let him say goodbye...
He swallowed even harder and flinched as the doorknob turned...a woman???
"Ah hello dear! Kiyoomi has been talking about you so much! I'm so glad your finally awake i've been dying to see you! Let me get a good look at you!" Atsumu's eyes slightly widened in confusion as the woman got closer and checked him out. "Ah young love! Kiyoomi picked a good one!" The woman was wearing a black dress,had black and blonde hair,makeup and a...crown on? "Excuse me ma'am...but who...are ya?"
The woman blinked and soon put on an apologetic smile. "Oh i'm so sorry darling! I'm Kiyoomi's grandmother! When i learned he was getting married i just had to come and see for myself! And i must say i'm proud!"

Atsumu blinked and was silent for a moment. "Oh and i forgot to mention the maids will be here soon to dress you and show you to dining room!" Dining room?....he was....eating with the king already?! Oh god. Oh god. God oh. This didn't help the anxiety...
He simply hesitantly nodded. "Don't worry dear! Despite Kiyoomi's demenour he can be quite respectful and overall a gentleman! No need to fret!" Atsumu's eyes widened. Did it show that he was worried or did she just...know? Also a gentleman? Respectful? The king of hell? There's no chance. Soon the big doors had opened again multiple maids barging in. "Well that's my cue to go have fun deary!" And she...vanished? Must be teleportation. The maids soon dressed him up in a kimono? Kind of weird for a dinner. But it is a royal dinner with the king? He doesn't care at this point. He takes a deep breathe and walks out with the maids to the dining area. His mouth opens in awe at all the food options. It was like a whole thanksgiving dinner along with a christmas dinner as a SIDE dish...
His head snaps towards the big doors opening...the grandmother he met earlier and...the king himself. They make eyecontact and Atsumu quickly sits down with his head hanging down face slightly flushed. And of course Kiyoomi had to sit down next to him. "So Kiyoomi ya picked an angel huh? I didn't know you had a thing for pure,stuck-up rule followers!" Some random person had said...he looked a lot like Kiyoomi. "Shut up Shusui." Shusui? Shusui...yes he has heard that name! The 3rd eldest of the Sakusa siblings. Then someone else had walked in. A woman who had smacked the back of Shusui's head. The 2nd eldest Kirari. And finally one smaller female walked in seeming more uninterested in the squabbling but happy the 4th youngest Kaori.

For reference on what they look like
Shusui:

For reference on what they look likeShusui: