Fluff

The ending. The fluff for your troubles from the last chapter✋
Also yes, yes I know I said I would update sometime on the weekend but I got surprisingly motivated, Merry Christmas.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sakusa was doing great as a new father. Sure it was a little new to him, but he wouldn't become his own father. He immediately installed a new room for Kenji. It inhabited many toys and entertainment purposes for the boy. Kenji, of course adored it but felt extremely bad about taking all these expensive gifts. Once Sakusa reassured him about it all, he happily enjoyed the gifts.

Sakusa had also happended to be VERY protective over the little imp. If Cerberus got too rowdy with him, he had to restrain himself from severely injuring the pup even though he knew he would regret it after. He however wouldn't regret slowly executing the filthy rats that so much as LOOKED at his son wrong...that included his father.
How dare they give their own king's SON...THE PRINCE, any type of disrespect?! That's their future king, and they'll learn to respect it. Those who don't, shall perish at his hand.

It's not always dirty looks. It ends up being lustful sometimes. And oh, if nothing pisses the king off more than an old, disgusting, grimy demons staring down his minor son that way. Not that anyone that has had ever lived to tell the tale.

Anyways...back to some more wholesome things. Sakusa had his own personal recipe that he made for his son, one that no servant could fix him and have it as perfect as Sakusa's. Sakusa was so used to having things served to him, or to his family that he didn't have to care for cooking or cleaning for anyone. But doing these types of activities for his son...it was different. It felt so warm. The way his son's face lit up whenever he would so much as pat his head.

This particular day Sakusa was enjoying his quality time with his little family. His husband and his child, he had been braiding a few strands of the boys hair because he had requested so, and Atsumu seemed to be messing it up every time...
He hummed in content at the joyous laughter coming from his son when he looked in the mirror. He really enjoyed styling his hair, it made him feel pretty...Kenji's words.

And he wasn't wrong, his son was gorgeous. The boy had pure white hair, it was shoulder-length long and shined bright despite hell being dark at all times. His eyes were a unusual and deep royal purple, purple was actually quite the popular and rare color in hell. Everybody has unusual eyes but royal purple was an extravagant one. His point is, his son has always been gorgeous.

He was enjoying himself at first.
Then he heard a few whispers, with his advanced hearing it got to him.

"Imagine, the future prince of hell wearing BRAIDS! What kind of example is that setting? That a boy should be wearing girly hairstyles?"

And they laughed. They laughed at his son. Why were they laughing? What was funny? Sakusa wasn't laughing.

Atsumu looked at him with worry, he knew what was going to happen and he turned to Kenji smiling sweetly. "Sweetheart, be a dear and go to your room for a moment. We'll be right behind you, okay?" Kenji didn't question it, innocent boy that he is. He joyfully skipped off to his room and Atsumu grabbed his husband's shoulder very suddenly.

"Kill them. Slaughter them, massacre them for talking about our sweet boy that way." Atsumu purred seductively. Being queen of hell was really getting to him. And Sakusa loved that. "You don't even have to ask me twice, love." Sakusa smirked.

Oh, those two were fucked.