Desirable Mornings

Atsumu hummed feeling a hot warmth behind him making him scooch further into whatever the heat source was...until the 'heat source' chuckled. His eyes shot open and he quickly moved away blushing furiously realising the king was....cuddling him? He looked...quite pretty actually in the morning. He swallowed thickly and mumbled a small swear but soon collected himself. "Go ahead and take a shower. It's the single door." Atsumu assumed it was well...the single door obviously but wondered what the one with two doors was? A closet perhaps. He shrugged it off and nodded making his way to the bathroom. It was stunning to say the least. The bathroom was dark but had nice scented lit candles that smelled of vanilla. There was black rose petals scattered along the still hot water. The king had prepared this for him earlier...it made him swallow and a blush engulfed his cheeks. There was a furry soft robe laid out for him to change into after he was finished. It was...actually a sweet gesture. He groaned and sighed in content nearly falling back asleep as he sunk into the bath head falling into the comfort of the neck pillow placed there. God this was the life...while it was a little...pathetic and unforgiving to enjoy such things from the king of hell he was going to live here for the rest of his life he was gonna enjoy it! After the bath was finished he was a little surprised to see maids already surrounding his room. "King Atsumu! Lord Kiyoomi wishes for you to have breakfast with him when you get finished dressing." Atsumu blinks but nods and smiles as they all leave the room. His eyes dart over to his phone as he hears the classic 'ding!' erupt from it. He smiles slightly at the contact being his brother.

Samu:Tsumu? Ya alright? He ain't hurtin' you, is he? I'll kick his ass if he did.

Atsumu chuckles smiling warmly.

Atsu:I'm fine Samu...it's...better than expected. He has a brother and 2 sisters.

Samu:I hate to admit it, but I miss ya. As annoying as you are.

Atsumu scoffed

Atsu:Ya love me idiot! Welp i'll talk to ya later i have a breakfast so attend~

Atsumu put his phone down and had gotten changed heading to the dining table. He didn't make eye contact still feeling awkward around the king and his family. "Heyyy!! Blondie's arrived!" Shusui exlaimed making Atsumu crack a small respectful smile and sit down. "Good morning, Atsumu." Kirari said with a soft smile to which Atsumu nodded and returned back. There was a muttered good morning from Kaori and their grandmother. "Good morning, Atsumu." Atsumu swallowed feeling a little nervous but lightly smiling. "Mornin' Lord Kiyoomi..." Shusui smirked and sent a flirty look towards Atsumu causing a scoff and glare from Kiyoomi. "What?! I just like the respect...y'know obedience? Ya got a good one Kiyo~ Maybe I should try and get an angel?" Their grandmother smacked the back of Shusui's head yet again. "What's your favorite type of flower dear?" ...How random? But he didn't want to be disrespectful. "I really like lilies and lilacs ma'am.." Kirari and the grandmothers eyes practically sparkled. "Me and Ma both adore flowers! We were hoping you would too! I love lilies and Grandma loves lilacs...how ironic but great! We have a big BIG garden you have to come with us sometime!" Atsumu chuckled and nodded actually enjoying the thought. He did indeed enjoy flowers. He and his brother took a liking to lilacs! And...he and his mother took a liking to lilies...he remembers she always had a beautiful milky colored one in her hair.

Oh I miss you so,

                                Mother

Mother.