Part 11

7 months have been passed but the equation between Mishti and kuhu is the same.....
Mishti as much as possible avoided her... Even if she does this out of desperation but she still does... avoid talking to her...spending time with her...and even if she have to do it...it's just formal conversation between them...just like strangers..
And in these months kuhu spent her most of the time in Maheshwari Sadan... enjoying her pregnancy fully... pampered by all specially by jasmeet chachi...but still something is still missing or may be someone...which she is not able to recognise or maybe needs more time... but she is happy with less interference of Mishti in her life.
Till now with no effects of her plan... Mishti doubted on the plan... thought that the plan backfired and created more distance between them and decided to not to implement it further ...but Abir who was unsure of this plan some time ago  now supported her as he had noticed something in kuhu's behaviour which no one else... and encouraged Mishti to go ahead with her plan for some time more...
(I know that it is kuhu who should take a step to redeem their relationship but wait for that... waqt bahut jald badlega)

On the other hand Meenakshi-Mishti equation is a good progress... their relationship grew stronger day by day... everyone is in Awe of their relationship and happy with change in Meenakshi's character which is a positive change... Meenakshi herself is surprised to see herself this happy and content...she understood that accepting people as they are is the only way to be happy in life...and is satisfied with her decision which she took months ago...
This equation is also a foundation stone in Meenakshi and Abir relationship... And now this trio is unbreakable...no misunderstanding can create a rift inbetween these three.
And in between Mishbir got a green signal from doctor...Mishti's injuries are cured and her womb is healthy to carry a baby but advised to continue her few medicines for some more time but they decided to go ahead only after kuku's baby birth.

Present......

"Mishti kya soch rahi ho... andar jao kuhu abhi so rahi hai usse pta nahi lagega ki tum aayi thi..."
"Pakka?"
"Pakka!"
"Aur veise bhi bachhe ko bhi toh pta lage ki uski Maasi uske liye kitni protective hai...haina Abir"
"Maasi aap sahi keh rahe ho... Mishti jao bhi..." He slightly pushed her towards the room.
So the scene is ...
Two three days back...kuhu is stepping down the stairs lost in her thoughts...she didn't even realise that she had stepped on last step and stumbled and before she could hit the ground...
Maasi held her and calmed her down and due to her scream everyone gathered in the hall...tears filled in kuhu eyes she thanked Maasi... When everything settled down... Maami spoke...
"Kuhu teacher aaj kal kuchh jyada hi glow kar rahi hai isiliye usse najar lag gyi hogi...tabhi vo aaj spill ho gyi..."
"Vo slip hota hai maa " ketki corrected her
"Yes yes... same same different different"
"Nidhi Ben aap sahi keh rahi hai...ek min" Maasi left for kitchen and in moment she came back with Salt in her hands...she rotated her hand seven times around kuhu removing any evil eye...
"Hafte mein ek do baar karwa liya karo... Jo bhi nazar lagi hogi... uttar jayigi...."kuhu nodded

'nazar uttaar lenge isse achha hai nazar lagane hi na de...aisa nahi ho sakta kya' thought Mishti and left for her room.
"Bff ki dadi... Suhasini dadi...nazar na lage isliye haath mein kaala dhaaga bandhati thi...vo kaise banta tha... Let me check on you tube... "
She tried hard and is successful in making a perfect black thread after trying for two days...

 "She tried hard and is successful in making a perfect black thread after trying for two days