Part 23

Three happy months have been passed in Rajvansh sadan... they all are celebrating every day with Mishti's mood swings and Khushi is also growing up...sometimes it is really difficult to differentiate between khushi and Mishti... But Abir kuhu and Meenakshi loves to pamper her...

One night in Mishbir room...
Mishti is sitting in the room and gazing the wall clock... tapping her foot waiting impatiently for Abir...
"10 baje ka bola tha 10:15 ho gye... itna late ho gya abhi tak nahi aaya... I'm katti with him..."
saying this she layed on the bed covering herself....
After a while... Abir returned back from the NGO... afraid from her Angry Violent Chorni avtaar he ran upstairs and peeped in the room... seeing her sleeping he sighed and entered in the room... After changing his clothes he too lay down on the bed... wrapping his arms around her he shifted closer to her...
"Good night Badi Chorni aur chhoti Chorni..."
"Kitni baar kaha hai ki chhoti Chorni nahi hogi chhota Ajeeb Rajvansh hoga... Jo mujhe pyaar karega... Aur tum door raho mujhse..." she spoke suddenly...scaring him...
"Arrey ab meine kya kiya... Aur voh tumse pyaar karega matlab mein tumse pyaar nahi karta..."
"Nahi karte... agar karte hote toh shaam ko jaldi aate..."
"Mishti aaj NGO mein kaam tha nanko bhi nahi tha... Mishti dekho meri taraf... I love you na... gussa na karo..."
She looked at him...
"Mein tumhe miss kar rahi thi... Aur tum yahan nahi the... Ab tum jao yahan se mujhe aur mere baby ko akela chhod do..."
"Arrey aise kaise mere bhi toh hai..."
"Baby?"
"Baby aur baby ki mamma..." He kissed her forehead... her lips broke out in smile...
"Tum maan gyi..."
"Nahi... phele punishment puri karo..."
"Kya punishment hai..."
"Tumhari punishment yeh hai ki..."
"Ki"
"Ki u have to kiss your baby's mumma five times..." wiggling her eyes...
"Kya..."
"Haan...varna maafi nahi milegi..." crossing her arms around her...
"Tumhe pata hai ki voh insaan kitna lucky hota hai jiski punishment aur reward ek hi hote hai..."
"Matlab..."
"Matlab yeh ki mein ek chamach Mishti ke liye kyun manna karunga..." saying this he cupped her face and kissing her left eye..."one."
Kissing her right eye..."two"
Kissing her left cheek..."three"
Kissing her right cheek..."four"
Kissing her chin..."five"
"Yeh dono meri taraf se bonus..."
Placing a small kiss on tip of her nose..."six"
Pecking her lips softly..."seven... Happy now..."
"Very much..." giggling she hugged him...
"Mishti ab so jao... I'm tired... Good night..."
'par mein toh shaam mein soyi thi... mujhe Abir se baatein karni thi... Mishti par Abir thak gya hai...' understanding his need to sleep she whispered good night kissing his cheeks with a small smile...after some time Mishti is unable to sleep... staring her husband who is snoring in his sleep cuddling her she closed her eyes but still couldn't sleep... again glanced at him and tears filled in her eyes...
"Mein tumko uthana nahi chahti par mujhe neend nahi aa rahi..." and start weeping in low voice turning opposite to him her sobs grew louder...
Due to these Abir sleep got disturbed rubbing his eyes he felt  Mishti little away from him and pulled her closer still closing his eyes kissed her cheeks but next moment opened his eyes feeling some wetness... turning her towards him...
"Mishti tum ro rahi ho... Kya ho gya..."
"Abir mujhe...neend nahi..aa rahi..." She spoke in between her sobs...
"Mein.. natak..nahi kar rahi hoon.. mujhe sach mein neend nahi aa rahi..." She snuggled into him hiding herself in his chest...
"Sshhhh chup ho jao Angry Chorni... Koi baat nahi... " Rubbing her back to calm her down...
"Tumne mujhe uthaya Kyun nahi..."
"Tum thake hue aaye the... Isliye..." Mishti looked at him with teary eyes...Abir smiling took her in his arms...
He is falling for her again in these phase... her mood swings... her talks... her childish antics all are very new for him... He is loving this Mishti also... he smiled wide remembering doctor's words...

"Abir you have to take care of her...voh chhoti chhoti baaton par react karegi... Zidd karegi... Tumse bhi aakar ladegi... Kabhi bhi kuchh bhi khane ki zidd karegi... Tum frustrate hokar usse kabhi dantana mat..."