Part 25

After Godh Bharai at Mid night...
Meenakshi is sitting near the temple lighting the lamp...
"Benba itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahe ho..."
"Neend nahi aa rahi thi Parul..."
"Benba kya hua aapki tabiyat toh theek hai na..."
"Haan Parul..."
"Toh aapko neend kyun nahi aa rahi hai...aapko koi tension toh nahi... Benba aap mujhe sab bta sakti hai..."
Meenakshi smiled and gestured her to take a seat beside her...
"Parul kabhi kabhi jyada khushi ke karan bhi neend nahi aati..." Parul also smiled looking at her... "Toh isliye aap inhe shukriya kehne aa gyi..."
"Haan Parul inki vajah hamare Pariwaar mein sabh sukh hai... Toh inka dhanyawad toh banta hai..." Her smile widenend...
"Aur koi vajah nahi..." Meenakshi looked at Parul questioningly waiting for further explanation...
"Meine dekha tha aapko Kuhu aur Mishti ko nihaarte hue... "
"Dono ka rishta kitna badal gya hai... Unke rishtey ne ek bahut hi pyara modh liya hai... Aaj jaise kuhu Mishti ke liye chup rahi aur Mishti ne kuhu ke liye bola... Yeh bahut achha hai sab bahut achha hai... Mein aaj bahut khush hoon hamara pariwaar ab pura hai... Bus ek nanhe mehmaan ke aane ki der hai..."
"Benba ab toh uske liye bhi sirf 1½ mahina reh gya hai..." both bow down in front of all mighty in gratitude...

After few days... Mishti is not feeling well and she has not eaten anything from the Afternoon and has puke several times... Abir is back from the NGO early today for her...
"Mishti thoda sa kuchh kha lo..."
"Nhi Abir mera mann nahi hai...pls..." Her eyes teared up... "Abir baby itna pareshaan kyun kar raha hai... " She caresses her baby bump...
"Mishti thoda sa kuchh kha lo u will feel better..." She shook her head in no and leaned over the bedrest... Abir start caressing her hair...
"Fine thodi der ke liye so jao..."
Opening her eyes she shook her head in no...
"Kya karna hai fir..." cupping her face...
She turned away from him and mumbled softly
"Kuchh nahi..." and again closed her eyes...
Abir sighing sat beside her massaging her forehead...
"Abir pls mat karo...no need.. mujhe better nahi feel ho raha..."
Leaving her Abir called Maasi and Meenakshi in room "Abir Mishti ab theek hai..." shooking his head in no "she is feeling low..."
"Mishti..." Meenakshi called her softly...
"Maa..." She sobbed...
Meenakshi moved closer to her taking a seat she start caressing her hair..."bolo Mishti..."
Placing her head in her lap... "Achha nahi lag raha hai aur kuchh samajh bhi nahi aa raha hai..."
Meenakshi smiled signalling something to parul she asked Mishti...
"Mishti thodi der so jao... Kabhi kabhi pregnancy mein tabiyat kharab ho jati hai..."
"Maa par neend nahi aa rahi hai..."
Abir eyes also teared up because he is not able to comfort her... his Mishti was feeling ill but he is unable to cure her... wiping his tears he also shifted closer to them...
Parul entered with Mild hot oil taking a seat near Mishti's legs lifting her dress till her knees she poured some oil in her palms and start massaging her legs with little force in order to relax her...
"Maasi..." she lifted her head from Meenakshi's lap... "Chup aur jeisi thi veisi hi late jao... Parul aap apna kaam kariye..."
Parul continued her work massaging her swelled legs... Mishti kept gazing at Meenakshi who is continuously massaging her forehead slightly...
Abir smiled at them Indeed they had come long way... wiping his eyes he captured these moments in his camera... And Mishti in no time slept feeling little relax...
"lo Abir tumhari Mishti ko toh humne sula diya..."
"Thank you Maa.."
After Meenul left Abir walked towards her kissing her cheeks lovingly he caresses her baby bump..."hey Baby mamma ko tang mat karo..."
He also took a nap sitting beside her...
45 minutes had been passed...
Abir felt a tug on his shirt... Opening his eyes he saw Mishti wide awake rolling her finger in his shirt with a small pout on her face... Chuckling softly he grabbed her attention...
"Sorry meine tumhe disturb nahi karna chahti thi..." straightening his shirt... Abir stopped her by cradling her fingers in his... kissing them softly "ab kaisa lag raha hai..."
"Better than before..." and passed a small smile...
"Kuchh khaogi..." She again shooked her head in big no... "Par thodi der mein khana padega... tumne duphar se kuchh nahi khaya hai..."
responding nothing she turned to other side...