Epilogue

Hi
Anyone remember this story...

Toh  Wattpad walo, Mishbir waalon, mere yaaron, bade bade dildaaron...
Epilogue aa chuka hai...

=====================================

Amish is now six months older
One Morning in Mishbir room...
Abir put Amish on the bed after wiping his wet body from a soft towel...
Amish kept gazing his father activities when he applied lotion and powder on his body and giggled feeling cold fingers of his papa on his  warm body...
"Amu tickling ho rahi hai..."
He laughed more Abir too giggled with him...
Mishti came there with his clothes and nappy...
"Abir tum bathroom mein wiper laga do mein isse kadpe pehna deti hoon..."
"Haan bus ek second..." massaging his body little more Abir entered in bathroom...
"Amu kadpe Pehn lo..."
He shook his head and start kicking his arms and legs in air...
"Amu Mamma aapke kadpe Pehn legi..." He start laughing agreeing with her...
Mishti tickled his tummy with her nose he pushed her face with his little little hands feeling ticklish and squealed making her more giggle... Mishti kissed his forehead... "Mera Amu..."
"Haan haan mujhe yahaan bathroom saaf karne ko bol kar khud Amu ke saath khel rahi ho..."
"Tum complaint karna kab band karoge Ajeeb Rajvansh..."
"Jab tum bathroom mein aaogi..." He said naughtily...
"Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh..."
"Haaye...hum tum ik bathroom mein band ho jaye...aur shower on ho jaye..."
"Abiiirrrr..." She streched her name showing her anger...
"Bhabhi kyun bhai ko daant rahi ho..."
Kunal entered in...
"Kuchh nahi hua..."
Amish turned his neck following his chachu's voice...
"Hey champ what's up..." Kunal waved his hand and Amish too raised his hand...
"Oye nangu pangu tune kapde nahi daalne..."
Amu shooking his head in no turned his side and layed on his stomach... Kunal lifting him in his arms made him sat on his shoulders with either of Amish leg on his each side of his shoulder...
"Kunal usne diaper bhi nahi pehna itna bada risk mat lo..." Mishti warned him beforehand but Kunal ignoring her...
"Mishti bhabhi abhi toh voh naha ke aaya hai toh chill kuchh nahi...." Kunal stopped speaking and widen his eyes...  He screamed next moment and carefully placing Amish on the bed... He start jumping..."hogaya hogaya isne mere upar pee kar di... Eww champ yeh kya kiya..."
Mishti laughed loudly clutching her stomach...
"Kya hua Mishti..." Abir came out of the bathroom...
"Abir... Hahahah" She again laughed...
"Amish ne Kunal ko Prasad de diya... " She said inbetween in her laughter
Abir raising his little finger towards Mishti asking her if he was right and she nodded her head Abir too burst out laughing... "Nanko... hahahah.." Amish glanced at his parents who were laughing loudly he too joined them clapping his hands he too laughed and made some baby sounds...
"Mere bina ka joke hua..." Kuhu entered in with khushi walking behind her matching her steps with with a chocolate in her hand...
"Kuhu Kunal ki shirt dekh..." said Mishti and Kunal being a best devar turned around still sulking...
"Tumhari shirt aisi shape mein kaise gili hui..." Kunal glared at Amish who is playing sucking his thumb and make loud noises and grinning along...
Kuhu understanding his signal laughed slowly feeling pity on him...
"Papa shirt gili kaise..."
Mishti kneeled in front of her...
"Khushi Amu did pee on papa..."
Khushi closed her mouth with her hand and giggled...
"Papa chhi chhi..." nearing towards Kunal she smelled him... "Papa eww jao shower karo..." She pinched her nose closing her nostrils...
"Ab tu hi reh gyi thi..."
Kunal sulking walked out of the room leaving laughing beings inside...

Few days later...
Kuhu is scolding Khushi who is crying lowering her head... Mishti came running there listening their voices...
"Kuhu kya hua..."
"Mishti dekh na yeh neeche mat par khel rahi thi Ammy ke saath mein isse murmure dekar gyi thi ki khud khana Ammy ko mat dena voh abhi chhota hai aur yeh colours lene vahan se bhaag gyi peechhe se uss shaitaan ne murmure muh mein daal liye..."
"Ab Amu kahan hai..." Mishti widen her eyes in fear...
"Mein usse doosri mat par kar diya tha... Voh vahan tak nahi ja payega..." Both turned and their eyes wide open... Amish didn't moved from his place but pulled the other mat towards him while pulling the mat the bowl turned upside down resulting in scattering of all the murmure... Amish clapped his hands on his successful attempt... shifting little closer to the murmure he fisted some in his hands and put them in his mouth...he munched it in his toothless gums slowly slowly and finishing it he clapped his hands at his little victory...
Mishti smiled seeing him growing and being independent... "Mishti tu has rahi hai... usse rok..."
"Kuhu khane de usse murmure soft hote hai...uske salvia ke saath voh aaram se nikal jayenge... Aur tune aise hi khushi ko daant diya... Khushi jao aap bhi kha lo..."
Khushi looked at her mamma who smiled at her and kissed her cheeks muttering sorry for scolding her she gestured her to go...
"Amu mein bhi khaungi..." Amish turned and grinned seeing his sister walking towards him... He again filled his palm with murmure and forward his hand towards her... Khushi softly grabbed his hand and start having murmure with her tongue and Amish laughed happily as his sister had something from his hands...
Kuhu side hugged Mishti with glistening eyes  who too is wiping her eyes...
"Pagali...yeh koi rone vaali baat hai..."
"Khud ko samjha phele..." looking at her nudging her elbow with her...
"It felt nice #pyara..."
"Bahut pyara..."
Amish turned towards them and forward his hand full of murmure to them inviting them to have some... Kuhu and Mishti both settled down there and had fun with them...