Chapter 1

Prologue...

WWX: *emotional moment, don't bother me* endEndEND...!

Someone in the background: hah you WISH..!

The End...no shit, it's just the beginning

Almost there...

Hurry up, Wei Wuxian!

No! HAHAHHAHA You are ours Wei WUXIAN!!

NO! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAH YESYESyesyesYeSyeSyES die... Die! DIE!! DIE WEI WUXIAN!!! HAHAHAHAH

Just a little bit more...

"Yiling Patriarch! Surrender now! Surrender the Stygian Tiger Amulet!"

"WEI WUXIAN! You killed my parents! I will kill you!!"

Wei Wuxian~ Die HAHAHAHHA Be with us~ DIE WEI WUXIAN!!

There!

BOOM!

Wei Wuxian then smiled as the fierce corpses he commanded advanced to him, ready to devour him.

"It's done."

The sects watched as Wei Wuxian was eaten by his army of fierce corpses. Jiang Wanyin who was advancing to him was shocked as the fierce corpses did not attack him and instead attacked its master.

"Oh, how pitiful." You deserve it.

"The Yiling Patriarch has been slain! The evil has been eradicated!" Good riddance!

"He had it coming..." Hmp, that filthy dog... Good thing we already got rid of him!

After watching for their own pleasure, they started to descend. Jiang Wanyin, Lan Xichen, Nie Mingue, and some of their disciples have been left behind.

"Oh, Wangji... What am I going to tell you now?" Sect Leader Lan murmured.

Huaisang... Wei-gongzi... Your friend is... dead. Sect Leader Nie thought solemnly and looked at Lan Xichen. "Xichen, let's leave."

Lan Xichen looked at Nie Mingjue. He forced a smile and said, "Let's go, Da-ge."

Sect Leader Jiang stood stupefied. He does not know what to do. He thought, Wei Wuxian! What..? No! Shixiong! No, he deserves it! He killed A-jie! He killed Jin Zixuan! He killed his own sister! But... but... but Wei Wuxian...NO! I shouldn't feel guilty! Wei Wuxian... WEI WUXIAN!!! How dare you kill A-Jie?? How dare you kill her husband?? How dare you leave me alone...??

A disciple of the Jiang Sect looks at his Sect Leader's frozen form. "Sect Leader, let's go."

Jiang Wanyin still did not move.

"Sect Leader."

He still stood, unmoving.

In the end, they had to drag their Sect Leader out of the Burial Mounds.

Few moments have passed and someone began to stir awake.

"HahahahahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH"

That someone laughs and laughs until they were gasping for breaths.

"Haa...haah...hah...HAH! Okay! Goodness! How many years, decades, centuries, or whatsoever have I been there??? My good~ First, a sword, my sword specifically! Then, it became an amulet?? Hah~ It will do me good if I had been freed earlier, yeah?