Chapter 6

Last Chapter...

WWX: *woke up*

LWJ: I'll stick by your side! Forever!

WWX: Lan Zhan is soooo cute!!!!

LWJ: *gives forehead ribbon*

WWX: *blinks and smiles*

WWX: *leaves*

LWJ: *cries*

WWX: *gives hair ribbon and kiss*

People: we're just air... we are the props, yes. 

CSSR: sang an English song

WCZ: ...Cangse, what song is that? It sounds strange...

CSSR: oh just some song back in the mountain...

WWX: *internally* you sang weird things back in the mountain...?

WWX: *smiles* it's gOOd!!

WWX: I'm a manipulator...HA HA HA... if I say go to Qinghe...GO TO QINGHE!!!

Sect Leader Nie: *qi deviated*

CSSR and WCZ: *swoop in*

Nie Mingjue and the others are going back to their Unclean Realm when suddenly their Sect Leader is having a qi deviation. They were from their first night hunt but with their Sect Leader as a chaperone because they are still so young to be left alone.

"Mingjue! Look! Sect Leader!!" Nie Zonghui exclaimed as he noticed his sect leader being strange.

What is happening? Why is Sect Leader suddenly having a qi deviation? Nie Zonghui though internally.

"Father? Where is father?" Nie Mingjue asked, shaking Nie Zonghui.

"Father!!!" He exclaimed after he caught the sight of his father.

While the other disciples are talking among themselves, Nie Mingjue ran to his father. However, he was held back by one of the senior disciples present. "It's dangerous! Do not go near Sect Leader."

Suddenly, some rogue cultivators intervened and knocked the Sect Leader out. Nie Mingjue saw the female cultivator freeze for a moment, almost dropping his father's saber, and then it was gone.

"Father! What happened to my father!?"

The male rogue cultivator told him that he qi deviated. He asked if he was the sect heir and he answered.

Nie Mingjue invited them to the Unclean Realm when the man pointed out the audience.

"We're here." Nie Mingjue said.

"Good. Apologies, my name is Wei Changze and this is my wife Cangse Sanren." He pointed to his wife who smiled at him and waved.

"This is our son, Wei Ying." Nie Mingjue looked at the child who was looking at him with an awed expression.

"Hi!!! I'm Wei Ying!" The child exclaimed.

"Hello to you, Wei Ying." He greets the child.

The moment they were inside Nie Mingjue now asked about what are they supposed to do.