Chapter 10

Last Chapter...

WWX: Operation: Saving Mother-in-lawMadam Lan --- Check!

WWX: Time to visit my beloved~ I meant, Gusu!!!

Cangse's curse: IN ~action~

"XianXian~"

"What do you want, Qiang-ge? Gege isn't here! I'll tell on you."

Lin Zhiqiang gasped, "You won't!"

"I will~" Wei Wuxian teased back.

Lin Zhiqiang, his gege's - Wei Shuang's - fiance, also the son of General Lin Jiashu. Both his gege and him were at the same age, they met when they were sixteen. Wei Wuxian was eleven then. He had to endure Lin Zhiqiang's naughty hand pinching his cheeks. His cousin - the ever betrayer - laughed at him.

Wei Wuxian stopped teasing and asked him once again. "What were you saying earlier, ge?"

"Oh! Shuang, my darling reminded me to not let you wear fitting robes, and instead wear the robes he kindly packed and gave to me."

Wei Wuxian nearly gasped in horror. While he loves his cousin - his gege - very much, it is still not enough to conceal his mortification about the robes. It is not that the robes are ugly, it is, in fact, very elegant.

However, it is too elegant.

He would not be considered as a prince with those robes, he will be considered as a princess!!!

Who would wear such flowy robes, and with ten layers at that?! It is not even enough, because his gege kindly sewed his new invented arrays on the fabric.

He isn't against sewing something in his robes but-

Those- Those incantations will never let him off! Wei Shuang invented an array that will make sure to dress him up with specific robes on a given day!

He cannot also break it, because his cousin graciously added a "permanent" seal...

Shouldn't his sister suffer the end of this dressing up? She's a girl! She's the princess! Why make him also suffer the long-ass robes!

Wei Wuxian was mentally cursing his cousin, as of the moment, in a sweet way.

(Somewhere in the Xiao Kingdom...

Wei Shuang sneezed.

"You okay, son?"

"Yes, Father. Maybe Little Bunny is missing me...")

"XianXian? Xian~ Xian~ XianXian!!!"

"Eh? Ge?"

"You zoned out. As I was saying, Shuang, my darling also reminded me to use this tool."

Lin Zhiqiang showed him a rectangular tool, "Shuang, my darling named this thing 'Capture the Moment' and asked me to use this to show him what you look like wearing the robes he packed."

He is also... 'capturing the moment'??? Gege!!! This Bunny would exact revenge! Mark my words!!!

"Ah, we're here." Lin Zhiqiang hid the 'Capture the Moment' and talked to the other 'Ranks'.

They reached Gusu, the lecture is still early so they would first rent an inn. Altogether, they have 11 'Ranks' to join the lecture and 10 others that are not included in 'Ranks'.