Chapter 11

Last Chapter...

JFM: I found Wei Ying!

Also JFM: Mission: Make Wei Changze's son my son's servant in the guise of a helping hand - In Progress~

JFM: took Wei Ying

WWX: proceeds to wreck Yunmeng Jiang

YZY's Reputation: 📉📉📉

How forward of you, LAN ER GONGZI!!!

Step. Step. Step.

Jump!

Balance...

"Hoo..."

Wei Wuxian smirked as he is finally on the roof. This is his legendary encounter with THE Lan Er Gongzi. Who is he to change the past and not meet Lan Zhan?

3...

2...

1...

"Those who come at night should not be allowed in until 7 AM."

A voice echoed behind him.

Wei Wuxian smirked. Lan Zhan... With his pink flowy robes, he poorly hid the Emperor's Smile and face the Gusu's Second Young Master.

"Come on~ One of my leg is already in! Can you be lenient and let me pass?" He winked at the frozen Young Master. He chuckled internally, Must be wondering why he encountered a shameless disciple on the very first night!

"Move it, come back in the morning."

Enjoying the banters, he momentarily forgot about the Emperor's Smile he is holding and waved his hand in front of Lan Wangji. "Oh, come on- Oop."

"What is that in your hands?"

His mind might be playing with him, but Wei Wuxian could swear he saw a hint of a smile on Lan Wangji's face.

Eyes filled with mirth, he bounced and said, "It's Emperor's Smile! If I share a jar with you, can you pretend you never saw me?"

In a flash, his swaying hand was caught in a tight grip. He looked at Lan Wangji in shock. He was about to open his mouth and complain, but Lan Wangji beat him into it.

"I will take you back to the Jingshi with me."

Head empty, he stared ahead. Only to open his mouth and blurt, "Jingshi...?"

"Mn."

If the Lan disciples were asked, they would say that their Second Young Master looked like he had his whole family murdered, for he looked like he was in mourning. Even his brother, First Young Master Lan had worried for him.

All of this happened after the Second Young Master was back from Yunmeng's Conference.

Lan Wangji wanted to meet Wei Ying early that he requested to also come to the Conference in Yunmeng.

And, oh yes. He doesn't know what happened but ever since he came back from rescuing Wen Yuan, he had been losing memories of his childhood. He didn't notice it at first, but when the day his "seclusion" came to an end, he suddenly shuddered at the sight of Gentian House. He felt that he should have at least a bittersweet memory from that house but he couldn't remember what it was.