Chapter 8

Last Chapter...

CSSR: Damn Wens! I am still alive, bastards!

YZY: Well, you won't be any longer.

CSSR: I'll curse you!

Soldiers: Hi, little kiddo!

WWX: *smiles and wave*

CHL: Your Highness...

WWX: I'm sorry, what?

A King, a Prince, and a Woman

Wei Yezhi was excited about meeting his nephew and niece. He might have been late on saving his brother, he can still take care of his children.

He was told that the couple had already been buried at the same place they died. Wei Yezhi promised himself to visit their grave. He had already made them a memorial plate.

Cangse Sanren, Wife of Prince Wei Changze

Wei Changze, Price of Xiao Kingdom

He was so caught up with his thoughts that he didn't notice the servant opened the door.

"Your Majesty? They are here."

Wei Yezhi composed himself and smiled, "Good, let them come in."

Wei Yezhi immediately noticed the little guy, and oh, he looks like his brother when he was a child. He felt tears prickling his eyes, he missed his brother. His brother who he did not even say goodbye to before he died. His brother, who grew up without him. His brother...

His brother's son is dressed in their colors. His pink outer robes with white inner robes are quite cute on his nephew. He looked like a fluffy pillow, ready to be embraced.

"Hello, little one. I am Wei Yezhi, your Bofu."

He felt his eyes soften as the kid looked up at him with an awe expression. His sparkling eyes sending soft touches at his heart.

He felt his mouth gape as the kid smiled brightly at him. He had to blink a couple of times because he thought that that bright smile can compare to the sun and immediately blind him.

"I am Wei Ying, Bofu! You can call me A-Ying. I didn't know that my A-Die had an older brother! You look so pretty!"

Wei Yezhi chuckled, "Am I?" He patted Wei Ying's head when he came closer to him. "Sorry, A-Ying. I am too late to save my didi. But, I promise, I will take good care of his kids. Would you like to stay here, A-Ying?"

Wei Ying looked at him, his eyes seemed to be contemplating. For a moment, Wei Yezhi thought that he was speaking to an adult based on the expressions that passed through his nephew's face. He quickly dismissed it, remembering that he had been there when his parents had died.

"Okay, Bofu. Please take care of A-Ying and A-Yue!"

Wei Yezhi finds himself smiling until he had caught up to what his nephew said. "A-Yue? Your meimei's name is A-Yue? Wei Yue?"

"Yes, Bofu. Here, would you like to hold her?"

Now, Wei Yezhi could see the bundle wrapped in Wei Ying's arms. He dismissed it, thinking that it was his favorite toy. Who would have thought that it was his niece?

"May I?"

Wei Ying handed him Wei Yue. He looked at the chubby cheeks his niece has. He smiled at her when she only frown at the man. Her eyes seemed to be assessing his face, and after a long look, she finally relaxed into his hold. She immediately tugged his hair and chewed on it.