"You love me?"

Authors note: hey y'all it's been a while. I'm writing this one to try and get back into writing. As always thank you guys so much for the love and support. It really motivates me. As always feel free to leave suggestions and enjoy.

3rd Person POV
Andrews life so far was had been reasonably generous, giving him him most of the things he needs. A good job, stable friendships, and of course his wide variety of talents. The one thing that he lacked was his luck was romantic relationships. They never really worked out for Andrew. Now this could be due to him living in LA, or his crippling social anxiety that prevents him from talking to anyone outside of his social circle..

Let's just pretend his location is the problem for now.

However Andrew always wanted to love someone. He didn't care so much for the getting loved back, he learned in his many toxic relationships that he didn't deserve to be given the same amount of reassurance and love that he so thoughtfully gave to others.

He was a people pleaser after all. Constantly picking up his exes broken pieces while cutting his own hands in the process.

He deserved better.

Garret knew this. He didn't hear a lot about Andrews relationship horror stories but he got the idea. One night Andrew came home from a girls house teary eyed. And by home I mean Garrets house, because that was the only place that really felt like home to Andrew. The date he went on didn't go well at all. Evidently she just wanted to use him for his body. Because "that's all he was good for" he over heard the girl telling her friend on the phone. He was hurt. And Garret could tell.

"Hey buddy, how'd the date go?" Garrett greeted the other man while tapping the spot next to him on the couch. He knew it didn't go well but he wanted to comfort his best friend.

"Not well, but it's fine she's a bitch anyway"

Garrett was shocked, he rarely ever hears Andrew talk about other people like that. "Oh? You can tell me about it over some pizza, I already ordered your favorite" Garrett smiled at him which made Andrew blush a little. He didn't want to admit it but Garrett was the reason Andrew had been questioning his sexuality. But what he didn't know was that Garrett had been in love with Andrew for almost a year now. He's just kept it a secret in fear of jeopardizing their friendship.

Andrew considered taking up the other man's offer but refused. "I've had a long night, I think I'm just gona lay down" he excused himself to the bedroom. This wasn't the first time Andrew refused to talk about a date gone wrong. It was killing Garrett not knowing. Especially because he could tell how much it effected Andrew. He was tired of letting his best friend go on like this, he had enough.

Garrett took a deep breath and made his way to the room to find Andrew laying down on the air mattress next to Garrett's bed, his head hurried in the pillow. He sat down next to his defeated friend and placed a hand on his back, rubbing it soothingly. This always calmed Andrew down.

"You don't have to tell me now but I can tell somethings wrong. I'm here for you"

Andrew couldn't take bottling things up anymore so he just cracked, but that small crack unleashed a flood of tears. Garrett then pulled Andrew into a tight hug letting the other cry into his chest. "It's okay, let it out. I'm here for you" he comforted Andrew.

"I just wish I was good enough.. Maybe I'm not meant to be loved."

This broke Garrett's heart. "Andrew.. Look at me." He complied. "You are the most caring, strong, and insanely talented person I have ever meant and I can tell you right now you are one hundred percent worthy of everything good in life. Including love. And people do love you, our friends love you, the fans love you, I love you.."

Andrew lifted his head with a twinkle of hope in his eyes.

"You love me?"

"Yes Andrew. How could I not you're the most amazing person I've ever met you don't need to say it back but.. I've felt this way for awhile. Like.. I LOVE you Andrew. I'm in love with you."

A tear fell down Andrews cheek but it was caught by the pad of Garrett's thumb as he brushed it away, holding the others man's face

"I love you too Garrett"

For some reason Andrew didn't have to specify which kind of love or how or when or what. The other man just knew. And finally a weight was lifted from his chest. The person he'd been in love with for all this time felt the same way.

Before either of them could say a word they're lips met with a passionate kiss. The tiny flame that they were both protecting for so long finally grew into a raging inferno of passion. They had each other at last.

The end~

Authors note: I was debating adding some smut here but I think it's too cute to add so I'll save those ideas for another story :)