Fifty Shades Of Gay

A/N: this is an extended version of the scene in my other book called "Lovers" feel free to check it out. But anyway, enjoy 😁

3rd person POV

*flash back/ dream but it actually happened*
[smut. Duh]
Garrett was sitting on his bed editing his latest video, it was about making a song in 24 hours with his pals. He hadn't heard from Andrew in a bit so he assumed he was asleep in the living room, Boy was he wrong. Andrew came around the corner and placed himself on Garrett's lap, resting his hands on his shoulders. "Oh hey Andrew" he didn't look up from his computer. The fans have been pestering him about a new video so he HAD to get it done. But Andrew wasn't having it. He slowly moved his hands from his shoulders down to his chest then all the way to his sweats. He slowly stroked the other mans member, feeling it harden instantly. Andrew smirked and climbed off of him while sliding his pants off, along with his boxers. Garrett tried to keep his eyes on his laptop but when Andrew dragged his tongue up his shaft he just couldn't ignore him any longer. "Woah. Whoa woah woah" he protested, a bit shocked that Andrew would go that far since Garretts usually the horny one. He set his computer aside and directed his attention to his boyfriend. This pleased Andrew. "Andrew what are you-." He gripped the bed sheets, feeling Andrew take him into his mouth completely. The man was proud of himself because he wasn't confident that he'd be able to take the entire length due to Garrett's massive size. "Oh my god Andrew~" he moaned as he tangled his fingers into the ginger's hair, now invested. He pulled him off his member and connected their lips passionately. During the kiss Andrew managed to straddle the blonde before pinning both of his hands above his head. He wanted to tease Garrett, knowing how much physical contact means to him, he decided to handcuff his hands to the head board. Andrew pulled away from the kiss and unbuttoned Garrett's shirt before throwing it across the room into the hamper that lay against the wall. "Where did you get handcuffs from!?" He asked in a bit of panic. Andrew got completely naked without a word. Another thing Garrett can't stand. Silence. But he was patient. He knew Andrew meant well and wouldn't torture him. Right? Andrew slowly sat on the base of Garrett's shaft, rubbing his ass along his erection. The blonde bucked his hips in attempt to get any kind of friction. But it was no use. "Andreww" he whined and tugged at the restraints. "Be a good boy Gare bear" his lustful voice echoed in Garrett's mind making him want him even more. "Just wana fuck you" he pulled Andrew into a kiss by wrapping his legs around the others waist. It startled him but he soon melted into Garrett's kiss. Andrew pulled away and bit his lip, admiring his work. "You look so hot chained up like that" He stated before slowly lowering himself onto the other mans dick. "Oh my god, Andrew~" he moaned and tugged at the hand cuffs when he didn't move. Garrett was a mess, sweat dripped down his forehead while he throbbed inside Andrew, both men breathing heavily. "Andrew please" he begged. The ginger thought for a sec, taking in Garrett in all his beauty, sweat dropped down his forehead while he panted desperately. Andrew couldn't resist any longer. Without another word he rose and slammed his ass back down. The two moaned and soon Garrett's thrusts matched the rhythm of Andrews movements. "Garrett I'm gona" his stomach tightened before he released, white ropes of liquid spewing all over his and Garrett's chest. This sent the blonde over the edge causing him to finish in Andrew. Andrew collapsed against Garrett. Both of the men painted, exhausted. "Um Andrew" he pulled at his hand cuffs, making them clink against the head board. "Oh right" he giggled and removed the restraints. Instantly Garrett wrapped his arms around Andrew and kissed all over him. "Don't ever not let me touch you again." He said while he showered the other man with kisses. "Ok ok I won't" Andrew giggled. Garrett got up and cleaned both of them up with a wet rag before climbing back into bed. He tightly hugged Andrew and kissed him on the cheek one last time. "I love you" he confessed. But Andrew was already asleep.

A/N: I know it wasn't REALLY kinky, but I'm not that experienced with writing smut ok. I'll get better tho. Hope you enjoyed.