Eletric Love

A/N: I relate to the ghost so much in that picture.

Also yes this is really cheesy! I need this to balance out the kinky criminal stuff for the next one I'm working on.

3rd person POV.

"How do you have so many followers on tik tok!?"

Caleb scrolled through Garrett's account, laughing at all of the comments on his few short videos. "I guess I'm just born to be tik tok famous" he replied sassily sipping his black coffee, Andrew laughed, choking on his drink. "God no!" They all giggled. The trio along with Michael had been hanging out at Garrett's place for the past few hours, just chillin. Andrew helped Caleb with some editing while Michale geeked out about a bunch of star wars stuff. They're squad wasn't as well known as Shane's but it was just a fun, If not more fun depending on who you are. "Baby your like lightin in a bottle I can't let you go now that I got it" Garrett hummed as he scrolled through Amazon, looking for more craft supplies. Andrew and Caleb were in the other room so it was just him and Michale. "Have you seen the tik tok trend that people do to that song?"

"No? What is it?"

"Here I'll show you" Michale leaned against Garrett's shoulder, opening tik tok on his phone when suddenly a loud THUD was heard from the other room. The two quickly got up and walked in to find Andrew on the floor with Caleb on top of him. He bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from saying something he'd regret. "What happened?" Michale asked, as Garrett grabbed Andrews opened hand to help him get up along with Caleb. "You guys getting busy?" Michale pointed at the position they were in causing Andrew to mentally stumble for words. "Oh n-no- haha, I was laughing at a video and fell off the bed so when I tried to stop my self from falling, I grabbed into Caleb therefore" he gestured to the carpeted floor. By now Andrew had noticed Garrett's silence but he didn't want to bring it up. So he changed the subject.

"Are you guys hungry? I'm hungry, let's go get food" Andrew grabbed his phone and walked out, pulling Garrett by his hand out with him. The rest followed and met outside before getting into the back seat of the Prius. Garrett opened the door but Andrew closed it, locking eyes with him. "Are you ok?" His voice was hushed so the others couldn't hear. "Of course I'm ok. Just a bit tired that's all" his excuse was pretty reasonable and just as believable. It never crossed Andrews mind that his friend would be jealous because that's all they are.

Friends.

Right?

"What's with this baby doll?" Caleb held the spooky toy by its leg while Garrett and Andrew quickly got in the car, laughing at his reaction to Benjamin. "Oh! That's Benjamin just throw her in the back seat" and he did. The tall blonde stuck his keys into the key hole (what ever the car thing is idk mines a button) and turned it. It took a few times but the car finally started. Along with all of the colorful lights that symbolized how much damage the car was in. And boy was it a lot. "Oh my god Garrett you need a new car"

"Pfft no! This one works just fine. I haven't had any surprise stops in 3 whole days"

The car filled with laughter as he began driving down the road. Once it quieted down a bit Garrett was left to his thoughts. He never let it sink in that he's just the gay guy who fell for his straight best friend and that's all he'll ever be. He wanted to believe that he actually had a chance. But since Andrews straight.. he doesn't. The two in the backseat didn't notice but Andrew did. His expression fell lower and lower every time he glanced over at Andrew. Which usually the opposite happens. The red head noticed the look in his eyes.. the sudden lonely ness. He could see his friend slowly spiral further and further into his own depression. So he reached over and grabbed his hand, holding it tightly to let him know that he's not alone.

Caleb nudged Michale and pointed at their interlocked fingers. The two quietly celebrated since they've wanted them to be together for a long while. Caleb already knew about Andrews bisexuality and Michale along with countless other people already knew about Garrett's crush on Andrew. How could you miss it?

Garrett looked over at the man of his dreams who was smiling curiously. Andrew had his own thoughts on his mind. His own dreams. His own desires. And right now it was Garrett..

Michale reached up and turned on the radio before plugging in his phone to the aux cord. The first few seconds of the song played and immediately everyone in the car began to just vibe to the song. "Oh I know this one" Garrett told them while Andrew looked at Michale suspiciously. "You do?" He giggled. "Hey uh Garrett why don't you pull over for a sec" Caleb suggested to which the man did so, pulling over to the side of the road. "Wait what. Caleb, Michale, no!" Andrew was blushing like crazy as they hopped out of the car as the chorus began to play. "Wait what's happening" now Garrett was nervous, he had no idea what was going on but the look on his friends faces as they hopped out of the car leaving him and Andrew alone made him suspicious. The red head bit his lip nervously. "You don't know?" He asked shyly. Garrett shook his head with an innocent smile on his face.

"You'll be fine, trust me"

Andrew sat up and unbuckled his seat belt, looking over at the other man who was very confused yet intrigued. "Baby your like lightning in a bottle, I can't let you go now that I got it"

"All I need is to be struck"

"Andrew what are you talking abo-"

Andrew reached over and kissed Garrett passionately, resting his hand on the others cheek, while the music played in the background, only fueling the love that filled each others lips. Garrett was caught off guard at first but soon melted into the kiss with a smile. He didn't know Andrew felt this way but he was astatic.

He was shocked. (I'll go home)

The end.

A/N: Sorry this is so cheesy, I could just picture Andrew nervously giggling in this situation and going through with it. I just had to get the cute stuff out of my system so I can finish that chapter  with murderess kinky Garrett 🤭

Hope you enjoyed this tho 😁