Party Bois.

⚠️Possible trigger warning ⚠️

This one is also gona be a long one.

It was the night of the Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star conspiracy pallet launch. The whole squad already planned to celebrate but since the pallet  unexpectedly sold out they went even bigger, as far as celebrating goes. Everyone was invited to the night club that Jeffree rented out. All of the staff, make up artist, friends, family, and of course,  Garrett and Andrew. They hadn't had the chance to really talk for the past month. With Andrew filming, editing and all, this was his one night off. And he couldn't wait to see his best friend. Garrett on the other hand was losing his mind.

"God. What do I even wear!? Lobster shirt? No- well?" He held different shirts up to his chest to compare which one looked better on him. Even though his crippling insecurities made it almost impossible. He wanted to look good to impress Andr- any cute boys who might be there. Ok let's be real. The only reason he wanted to go is to see his best friend. Sure make up is cool and all, but gossiping about other gurus while smoking weed just wasn't his thing. Goofing around in CVS with his pals is his thing. He giggled to himself looking back on the simple times he missed so much. And let out a sigh before checking his watch. His eyes widened when he realized he only had 20 minutes until he had to be there. "Fuck it I'll just wear a suit" he walked around his house in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist since he'd just gotten out of the shower. As he looked around the floor of his unorganized closet for a Hufflepuff pin to go on his black blazer his phone rang. He picked it up and answered the face time call receiving a long drawn out "hiiiiiiiiii" from none other than Jeffree Star himself.

"Shane told me you suck at picking out outfits, show me watcha got on."

Of course he did. Garrett blushed a bit, even though he has no romantic feelings for Jefree what's so ever it was still embarrassing. "Oh, well right now I've just got a towel on- but i think I'm going with the suit tonight"

"Cuuute, well hurry up because the party starts in 15"

"Will do"

"Alright bye" Jeffree blew him a kiss over the phone and hung up. As soon as the call ended Garrett sprinted to the bathroom, realizing he had literally no time. Then he ran back to his room because he forgot pants. Its not that kind of party.

He took about five minutes after he put on his outfit just playing with his hair before actually styling it. He smiled at himself, remembering how Andrew would always mess with his hair, running his gentle fingers through the blonde locks. He smiled again, satisfied with the way he looked for once. He actually looked pretty damn good, like Prince Charming. Although 'Andrew probably looks even better' he thought to himself, quickly rushing out the door.

On the way there Shane called him, asking him where the hell he was because "Andrews looking for you" Shane joked. Andrews sweet laugh could be heard in the background, this only made Garrett drive faster. Anything for Andrew.

~
Luckily his 2006 Prius didn't have any surprise stops, which is nothing far from a miracle. As he stepped into the loud club he was greeted by Jeffree who wrapped his arms around Garrett, tightly hugging him. As they said their hellos he saw the ginger beauty he missed so dearly,  in the distance holding what looked to be a beer as he talked to Shane. He looked amazing, Dark navy blue blazer over a white undershirt with matching pants. The same outfit he wore at the shortie award ceremony. His hair was curled in a way that show cased his beautiful chocolatey eyes along with his adorable scruff that must've grown out a bit. Has it been that long since they'd seen each other?

Shane tugged on Andrews shoulder and gestured to Garrett, slowly making his way over to him and Jeffree. The red heads demeanor changed dramatically. From cool calm and collected to a nervous reck. His face became hot, he began to fidget with the buttons on his sleeve, rubbing it between his finger and thumb. The two made eye contact and smiled. They didn't need to say any words to express how much they missed each other. It was clear that Andrew was thankful that Garrett was there. They wanted to start talking to each other one on one but Shane began talking first.  "Hey Garrett! I thought you died with your channel" Shane teased, making everyone giggle. Even Garrett.  "I know right, last time I saw you, you were wearing nothing but a towel" Jeffree flirted, reaching up and running his fingers through Garrett's hair. Something about it just pissed Andrew off. But before he could say something he'd definitely regret. A group of three girls approached with their phones out and ready to go. The trio seemed to be fans but neither men wanted to assume. "Heyy Andrew. Wow you look even better in person" one of the girls with short blonde hair looked him up and down like he was a snack. And he is. Garrett didn't like it one bit. He's usually not the jealous type but the way Andrew blushed, putting his hands in his pockets all nervous, made him get possessive. "Can we get a picture with you two?" The other asked. They nodded and posed, the last girl who hadn't said a word hoisted the phone high in the air to get Garretts in the shot as well. He then put his arm across Andrews chest in a hug while his hand rested on the mans waist above his blazer.