Spooky

;)))))

Garrett's POV.
"Oh, Andrew! You look so cool with ice cream" I complimented him, making him laugh that sweet laugh that gives me butterflies. We were recording a scary video at my friends haunted ice cream shop, it was already pretty spooky.

Crash!

"Whaaat the fuck was that!?"

"ICE CREAM"

We laughed nervously and continued eating the various treats that Giselle made the mistake of showing us. Brownies, cup cakes, cookies. You name it. She had it all. Oh and especially ice cream- well, gelato.

I decided to turn off the camera for a bit while we ate in peace, Andrew kept looking up from his cone at me for some reason. So I asked him what was going on. Maybe a ghost was behind me. "What? Is there a skeleton behind me?" His gaze quickly shifted to his ice cream. "No-a. I-I was jus- um." He began to stutter, his hand moving to the back of his neck while he attempted to speak clearly. "What is it? Do I have ice cream on my face?" He looked up uttering a response but ended up laughing mid sentence. "No- actually wait you do have a little" He stood up and leaned across the table, wiping a bit of chocolate off my lip. I don't know what got into me but for some reason I gently cupped his face, grinning ear to ear. He's just so cute I couldn't help it.

Andrews POV.
The way he held my face in his hands just made me want to smash my lips into his even more. But with everything going on in the world, it's not worth the risk. We've been quarantined together for months now as just close friends who occasionally cuddle.. and make out with enough alcohol in our system.

I sat back down, his hands gently slipped off my cheeks and fell to his lap. We locked eyes and for a moment I couldn't breathe. To distract myself I just picked up the camera but I was literally shaking. "Andrew, what's wrong?"

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from shaking so much. It helped a little. "Im just a little freaked out about the ghost ya know" I lied. Honestly I didn't know why I was shaking exactly. Maybe I was anxious. Which is nothing new "Well let's turn off the lights. For some reason it's scarier with them on" he added with a low chuckle. I nodded and recorded him as the lights flickered out with the touch of a button, The room was pitch black. Since I couldn't see anything with the camera I just turned it off. Nothing was going to happen anyway. Yet my heart was pounding like a demon was inches away from dragging me to the pits of hell. A few seconds went by, nothing but heavy footsteps that were probably Garrett's. I froze when I felt something breathe on my neck. Maybe if I didn't move it wouldn't see me? Like a T-Rex?Then two hands gently grabbed my waist from behind making me scream. Garrett began laughing in the same place as the ghost, turning on his phone flash light. "Garrett! You scared me!" I playfully punched him on the shoulder. "That was a ghost not me!" he defended. fine I'll play along. "Well turn off your flash light and maybe we can talk to it?" He nodded with a goofy grin and did so. "Uhh do you like ice cream?" He asked. Slowly, I went behind him and quietly moaned in his ear. "Mmm~"

he quickly turned around, causing me to fall and crash against the wooden table. "Ow" I groaned, a sharp pain becoming more apparent in my right thigh. He swiftly turned on the dim lights and helped me back up. His face was bright red, which was odd because the shop is air conditioned. "I'm so sorry! I thought I heard a ghost. Are you ok?" He apologized, brushing me off. When I winced after putting pressure on my leg he frantically ran to the kitchen, grabbing some ice.. and some candy.

"Are the red vines really necessary"

"Look it's your fault for spooking me!"

I just giggled and accepted the ice he offered me. He bites down on the red vine and freezes at the sound of the air vents turning on. "Did you hear that?" He said as he chewed half of the piece of candy. I shake my head with a smile and grab half the sugar straw that rested between his lips, placing it between my own just to tease him with my sweet victory. "Hey, give that back!" he laughed after a few seconds of shock.

"Make me"

I turn my head and reach up to take hold of the candy to actually eat it but before I get to it I feel his hand on my cheek, thumb brushing under my eye as he gently directs my gaze to his. He leans in and bites the other end of the red vine. Our lips meet. We pull away, letting the candy fall to the floor while we stay only inches apart.

His eyes dart around the various details of my face, from my freckles, to my curly hair that lightly covered my eyes, then back to my lips. He was thinking.

deciding.

I see him slowly move in so gather up all the courage I had and finally connect our lips. He was a bit surprised but smirked into the kiss as it quickly got heated. His hand slides up my thigh and grips it gently as we make out, the pain in my leg muted by pleasure. I part my lips, tasting the sweet sugar on his tongue that was giving me a high. His lips were so addicting. He bit my bottom lip when I tangled my fingers in those beautiful golden locks, making us both moan against each other's mouths. By now I was already straddled on his lap, his dick grinding against my ass as we kissed passionately. Just the friction alone almost made me cum.

[smut warning]

We tear ourselves away, realizing what we were doing, out of breath, my head rested against his while I stared into those beautiful pool like eyes. So deep I'm afraid if I dove in I wouldn't be able to swim.. but I would gladly drown. "What are we doing?" Garrett asked, sliding his hand off my knee. "Making out in an Ice cream shop" I stated still out of breath, before letting out a nervous chuckle. Sure we've made out before, but this time we were sober. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I-I was just in the moment" he stood up, letting me slip off his lap. He ran his fingers through his hair while maintaining eye contact with me. "I just.." he hesitated for a moment, debating what he should say. Like the words were right on the tip of his tongue but he feared the power they held. "I felt a connection..like maybe you felt the way I do.." he finished. My lips curved into a smile.

I got up and joined him by the ice cream display case where he continued to fidget. Was he that dense? "Garrett I'm in love with you.. and I want you" I rested my hands on his shoulders, smiling when he instantly calmed down, his bottom lip between his teeth as he admired my figure. Suddenly becoming much more confident as his hands traveled down my sides. "How bad do you want me?" He cooed in a deep husky voice. Then his lips glided over my neck, leaving light marks where he gently bit.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him down a good 5 inches to my level. "Really bad, and I want you now" I hissed, words laced with lust.

"Here?"

Garrett looked around the empty shop and then back at me who was ready for a dick in my ass. "Please?" I begged, kissing his collar bone that was exposed from me pulling at his shirt.

"Are you sure? I don't wana hurt you"

"I'll be fine" I told him, removing my shirt in one fluid motion. He grinned and nodded, kissing me one last time before undoing his belt buckle.

~

"Fuck~!"

Of course, out of all the things we packed he didn't pack any lube so he had to go raw. Which was intimidating for my first time. He had me bent over on the counter while he slammed himself into me. It hurt at first so I distracted myself with the various ice cream flavors. Strawberry mint? What kind of fucking flavor is that!? Soon enough though the pain turned into pleasure. "Garrett~" I moaned, my knees suddenly went weak when he hit my prostate. I had to hold onto the countertop for dear life to keep me from collapsing. "Oh my g-od!" I tightened around him, causing his head to fall back in pleasure. Finally I felt myself climax. "Andrew I'm gona-" he slammed into my prostate again and we both came. White streams of cum painting the tile floor below us. My knees gave out, making me fall to the floor and into his arms. "That was amazing" I breathed. He kissed my cheek and whispered "you did such a good job baby" he then picked me up and carried me over to the booth while he cleaned up and grabbed a blanket. As soon as he laid down next to me, I curled up beside him with my head on his chest. We both fell asleep almost immediately. By the morning our lives would be completely different. And we'd for sure wake up on the tile floor.

•the end•