No homo

Andrew was over at Shane's house just hanging out, laughing, drinking, falling over. Basically everything Morgan does. "Wait wait what did you just sa- HAHA!" He laughed falling on the floor. "I'm just saying if god loves everyone! Isn't that GAY!?" Garrett explained before taking another sip of whiskey. "Garrett what the fuck" Shane complained. "What I'm just saying" he fired back. Andrew was rolling around on the floor in a fit of laughter. "Wh-HAHA" he couldn't finish what he was saying without giggling. "Oh my god Andrew" Garrett slapped his thigh and got up from the couch to help him up. He was on his stomach just laughing his ass off. Garrett extended his hand out to his friend, Andrew rolled over on his back, grabbed his hand, and pulled himself up. "I'm literally crying" he said wiping a tear away. "Jesus Andrew are you drunk?" Shane asked. "Maybe I don't know" he said before wrapping his arms around Garrett. He smiled resting his head on the taller mans chest. "Mm sit down gare bear I want cuddles" Andrew ordered. Garrett giggled and sat down allowing for Andrew to curl up next to him. They both blushed when Shane, Ryland, and Morgan, all said in unison "awwwwwww"

Andrew shifted and placed a hand on Garrett's chest, pushing him to lay down. From there he wrapped this legs around Garrets leg and hugged him, his head resting on the others chest. "No homo Garrett, but I could die here and have no regrets." He mumbled tiredly. Garrett giggled and began to play with his soft ginger hair. "Yea me to.. no homo" he said under his breath. This was a dream come true for Garrett, it took everything in him to play it cool. Andrew was too intoxicated to even realize how gay he was being. Shane could tell just by the way Garrett admired Andrew that he had feelings for him. The ginger on the other hand wasn't as easy to read. After all he's "straight" and everyone respected that. But the fact that he laughed at every single bad joke Garrett made, even when no one else was laughing. He was. When no one noticed his new outfit, Andrew would comment on it and say something like "new pants? They look great" just small things like that would make Garrett's heart flutter. And just seeing that alone would make Andrews stomach tie itself into knots.

"You guys are so cute together" Morgan's voice was muffled to Garrett. He was too focused on the sleeping Andrew laying on his chest. He admired the way his ginger hair looked in the dim light of Shane's living room, a piece of it slightly over his eyes as he snuggled his face into the crook of Garrett's neck. His hand was rested on Andrews lower back, the other was moving smoothly through his light orange curls.

"I know" Garrett sighed. His heart sunk when he remembered that Andrew was indeed drunk and not in the right head space. "Is it wrong to wish he would do this sober?" He whispered. Shane just smiled a forgiving smile. "Not at all."

Andrew stirred, making Garrett freeze in place, afraid of waking him up. "Garrett" he hummed against his neck. Garrett blushed, the feeling of Andrews hot breath against his skin sent shivers down his spine. "Yes?" He answered. "Can you get me some water, my head hurts" he mumbled. Garrett moved to sit up but was stopped by the sound of Andrews voice. "Wait no. Get Shane to do it."

Shane gave him the "ooooo" look and happily got up from his seat. Andrew nuzzled his face back into Garrets neck, smiling against his skin.

Morgan and Ryland looked at eachother before nodding and getting up from there chairs, walking into the kitchen. The sound of the trio laughing and murmuring caused Andrew to sit up. "Hey sleepy head" Garrett spoke, his hands now rested on the other mans hips. "What time is it?" Andrew rubbed his eyes. "1:27!" Shane yelled walking into the living room with a glass of water. "Am or pm?" Andrew said as he gratefully took the glass from his hands. "Am duh!" Morgan giggled. He let out a sigh, sipped his water, put it on the coffee table, and laid back down with Garrett. "Aw cute" Shane clapped his hands together. Andrew sat up again realizing he was laying on Garrett. "Oh my god sorry gare, I thought you were a pillow" he apologized. "Thanks it's all the extra weight" he joked putting his hands behind his head. Andrew laughed nervously, his face was crimson by this point. Shane handed him the glass of water watching as he took a long sip, while dozing off in Garrett's general direction. He leaned in before whispering in his ear "you guys should fuck"

Andrew coughed and choked on the water, Garrett sat up alarmed, meeting the him face to face. Andrew hadn't realized it till then but he was straddling Garrett's waist. They both blushed. "You ok Andrew?" He rested his hand on the other mans thigh. Andrew looked down at his hands, this caused Garrett to move his hand. "Sorry"

"Your good" Andrews heart was beating a mile a minute. By this point Shane had left, assuming they would.. fuck.

Andrew couldn't take it anymore. He needed Garrett. Without another thought he cupped his face with both hands and smashed his lips into his. The two melted into each other before Andrew pulled away.

"No homo" he winked and climbed off the, now hard, Garrett.