Best friends with benifits

3rd person pov

As soon as the door of the hotel room closed behind Andrew, Garrett's lips were already on his pushing him against the door. Locking it. Andrew moaned into the heated kiss and took off the others black blazer before tossing it aside.Garrett kissed down his neck, biting along the ginger's collar bone. Leaving dark marks, low enough to be covered with a hoodie. "Fuck gare~" a moan escaped Andrews lips as he let his head fall back to give the other man more area to cover. Garrett never admitted it but just hearing his name coming out of Andrews beautiful perfect mouth was enough to make him hard. The two ended up on the queen sized bed. Andrew pulling Garrett on top of him by his tie. The two connected lips hungry for each other.

"I've been waiting all day for this" Garrett cooed into the smaller mans ear. Andrew fumbled with the others belt in agreement.

"Just shut up and fuck me" he ordered. Garrett smirked and complied.

*two days earlier*

"Alright squad! We're going to Jeffree's birthday party in Hawaii. I expect everyone to look sharp" Shane announced. Andrews thoughts began to be clouded with images of Garrett in a fancy suit looking "sharp" he bit his lip and smiled. "Andrew? You ok?" Morgan clapped her hands in front of his face to snap him out of his little day dream. "Uh y-yea I'm fine" he shook the thoughts away and grabbed his keys. "Alright so Ryland and I are sharing a room. Morgan you get your own room. And Garrett and Andrew you guys are sharing." Both men looked at each other and blushed before directing there eyes back to Shane. "Don't worry there's two beds and a mini fridge" Garrett's eyes lit up at the words "mini" and "fridge" causing Andrew to chuckle.

~~
The plane ride to Hawaii was pretty uneventful. Andrew and Garrett sat in the front row next to eachother, of course Garrett held his hand because he's got plane anxiety. Not as bad as Shane, but having Andrew there helped a whole lot. He was a bit upset when the ginger let go of his hand because he didn't need it anymore. But he wanted it. Garrett let out a quiet whine and pouted. "Andrewwww" he mumbled grasping his hand. Andrew pulled away.

"Your gona get us caught Garrett" he warned. Garrett pouted again. "Oh come on, no ones watching" he placed a soft kiss on the side of his head as an attempt to win him over. Andrew sighed and interlocked his fingers with Garrett's but avoided eye contact to not draw attention.

Author note: next chapter coming soon :)