1

Ohio '95

Olivia and her older sister Yelena were playing in the backyard competing with each other, when they heard their sister common code, a whistle of course yelena whistled back, Olivia tried but she couldn't whistle just yet.

Natasha heard the opposite tone and ran through the bushes towards her sisters. Yelena and a small Olivia are at least trying a bridge, Natasha joins them "we're upside down" yelena made a remark making everyone laugh.

Olivia was the first to drop then Natasha, they ran around chasing each other until both girls heard a faint cry behind them, "olivia! Are you okay" Natasha cuddled her sister, Melina comes outside and tells Olivia to be more careful and brings her inside.

"Dinners ready girls" Melina tells them, yelena gets excited "I want Mac n cheese" yelena complains she doesn't get her way, Natasha goes and sets the table and little olivia and yelena help their mother grab things.

"Dad's home" Melina calls out, while everyone's busy eating Alexei looks very tense only Melina notices, Alexei signals Melina to meet him in the kitchen, Natasha looks at yelena and they both look at olivia who's just eating.

"How long do we have" Melina quietly asks

"We need to leave right now" he replies as he makes his way back to the table smiling at his girls.

"Hey girls! You know that trip I talk about," all three girls nod

"It's gonna happen sooner than we thought" Natasha rolls her eyes and Little innocent olivia asks "when"

"We need to leave right now" alexei simply replies

They had no time to pack, just simply drop everything and run, don't look back! Natasha was about to grab the photo album but Melina yelled to leave it yelena and olivia were both bare footed they didn't have enough time to grab shoes.

"Where are we going" yelena asked

"Home" Melina replies while looking at olivia

"Don't be silly mommy we just left home" olivia says back while looking at her mother

As they keep driving, more black shaded cars show up and block streets, Alexei turns a different way and finally relaxes. "I want my song on" Yelena requests while alexei puts yelenas disk in and 'American pie' starts playing. Yelena and Olivia start singing their favourite song together.

After driving a long way the family made it to the open airstrip Melina pulled the tarp off to reveal a plane, they all got out and Natasha bent forward to the driver's seat to get the photo of the 3 sisters. All three girls were in the back while Melina was in the front the plane starts to move and alexei is still outside shooting at SHIELD. The plane moves faster and Melina gets shot "mommy" Olivia screams, Melina held a scared Olivia's hand while Nat took control of the plane, Natasha increased the plane's pace and the shield cars crashed into each other while they were now in the air.