8

Natasha and Yelena made it to the streets, where they stared at a bunch of motorcycles.

"Which ones your" Natasha said pointing to the motorcycle

Yelena smiled "that one, the black and brown seat"

Yelena went for the driver's seat but Natasha stopped her "here let me, you're injured" she said referring to her bleeding arm so she took front.

Natasha started driving and the women from the red room were close behind. Natasha dodged cars going through traffic. There was an incoming train closing in, the sisters were just fast enough to make it but the widow was stuck behind thankfully.

Natasha and Yelena stole a car while the taskmaster was in pursuit. He pointed an arrow underneath the car. "Put your seatbelts on" Natasha yelled.

Yelena did so but not before making a snappy remark "ugh your such a mum"

The explosive arrow made the car flip in the air and the car was thrown into the nearby station. The car landed on its roof and nearby bystanders were shocked.

Natasha and yelena got out of the car "the bandage fell off I'm bleeding" yelena complained, she tried wrapping it up again but Natasha stopped her.

"No, not now. Trust me!" She told her and grabbed yelena's arm. The man in the suit walked down the station stairs looking for the girls. Screams from bystanders echoed the walls, the taskmaster through his shield hitting the wall, while the girls ran.

He walked through the station looking everywhere, he followed the trail of blood that was left behind from yelena's wound, which led to an underground pathway, so he went in.

But the sisters weren't underground; they found shelter in a nearby vent. "You okay" asked Natasha.

"Peachy, yeah I loved the plan were i almost bled to death" yelena sarcastically yelled

"I'd never thought I'd be back here, Barton and I spent two days hiding up here" she tells her sister

"It's cozy, I hope that was fun" yelena mutters

"Who the hell was that guy" Natasha asks

"Dreykov's special project, he can mimic anyone he's ever seen, and the only person who knew how that guy was built was Olivia"

"That doesn't make any sense" Natasha told her

"Well the truth doesn't make sense when you limit key details"

"What does that supposed to mean yelena"

"Dreykov's daughter, you haven't said one word about her"

"There's nothing to say, I needed confirmation at dreykov was in the building and Antonia was there so obviously dreykov had to be there"

                               ****
Clint Barton and Natasha sat outside the nearby building which was rigged to explode any minute now. "Natasha we need confirmation that Dreykov's inside" Clint asked her

Natasha saw his car "he's cars pulling up now"
Dreykov's car door opened but it wasn't Dreykov, it was his daughter going up the stairs in her school uniform.

"Natasha we good" Barton asked her

Natasha took a deep breath "all clear" she told him

                                ****
"And here you are.. not so sure"

"I needed out" Natasha told her

Yelena turned around and muttered "we all did"

A/N- "put your seatbelts on" ok that reminds me of the TikTok, whenever I re read that the TikTok is all that goes through my head.