16

Melina was the last to get off the jet. She walked through the entrance doors, she passed a loud room with synchronised movements, she stopped and went back to the glass door she saw a room full of widows training. The girls rolled across the mat, then got up doing it all over again.

Melina walked towards Dreykov's office. "My god" Dreykov said as he stared at Melina, "look at you, so uh how was the family reunion" he chuckled.

Melina rolled her eyes "it was awful, there to clingy and emotional and way to needy"

Dreykov laughed "just like old times, huh"

"Hmm" Melina said.

"I have Alexei and Natasha on level zero and Olivia and Yelena are in surgery"

Melina looked up when he said surgery, "so what's the deal with Yelena she was affected right" Dreykov asked

"As far as I know yes"

"The gas, it's a problem you need to sort out" Dreykov said.

"I have nine pigs that require attention when I'm absent"

"I don't give a damn shit about your pigs" Dreykov yelled

                                  ****

This is a much less cool way to die," Yelena said, talking to her sister, whilst strapped to a table. Both doctors drew markings for incisions on the girl's head.

"Yeah, totally," Olivia replied.

                                  ****

"What are you going to do with Romanoff while you wait on your big plan" Melina asked

"Natasha, she's a traitor, there all traitors"

"They turned their backs on their people, their family."

"They had nothing" Melina stated

"When you look into the eyes of the child you raised, no mask can hide that" Dreykov put his hands on the side of Melina's face and pressed a button to reveal Natasha.

"Welcome home" he told Natasha,

                               ****

"Alexei," Natasha said. She laid in her cell and beside her was alexeis cell.

"I can't save us" alexei said talking through the walls to Natasha,

"I just need you to know that I'm sorry, I pledge my life to this cause, I thought I was being brave but I was just being a coward" he went up and sat against the glass, "in Cuba when they came and took you away from me no cause is worth that..."

Soon the glass cell opened Alexei got up to see Natasha, "how did you do that" he asked

"I designed these walls myself" she replied

"What"

Natasha took off her mask to reveal herself as Melina,

"I bared my soul to you and it was just you this whole time"

"Yes, I'm afraid so but shut up, I'm on comms with Olivia" Melina said "Olivia, it'a Mama" she talked through her com, "you have a two inch blade in your left holster"

"What" Olivia replied, causing the doctors and Yelena to look at her "what, are you gonna do to me" Olivia saved herself.

Olivia grabbed the blade and cut her straps then slashed her doctor, she flipped the other doctor making him fall unconscious she went to walk out but heard a voice "hey a little help here" she forgot about Yelena.

"Oh you, right sorry forgot you were here"

"You could of told me sooner, mum" Olivia snarked,

"Don't throw a fit, little one" Melina replied

"Oh please don't call me little one, I'm not little anymore" she said while fighting of guards, "my kids can be called little one but not me" Olivia complained.

"Ok girls I'm having trouble hearing you but Natasha there's something I need you to know," alexei said putting his finger to his ear, "I need you to know that I'm sorry.."

"You don't have an ear piece" Melina said, ruining his moment.

"Why" he asked.

"Because it wasn't part of the plan"

"What plan" Alexei asked

             A FEW HOURS EARLIER:

"Once inside I'll activate my tracker, and Ross will come running" Natasha explained, while Melina got her weapons ready.

"You are aware that your a global fugitive, yes"

Natasha nodded,

"Instruct them to confine us on level zero, once I'm out I can activate the landing protocol, we can descend within the hour" Melina said.

Melina grabbed a box from the cabinet "one problem I only have one earpiece set"

"I'll give it to Olivia" Natasha told her

"What about Yelena"

"Trust me she can take care of herself, Olivia on the other hand she can fight but she'd have no idea how to escape the red room again" Natasha chuckled.