11

"Nice vest" Olivia said referring to Yelena's vest she was wearing

"You know this was the first ever piece of clothing I bought for myself" Yelena replied

"I like it" Olivia told her

"I'm sorry that I don't know where the red room is" Olivia told her sisters

"It's okay we know someone who does, Alexei" Natasha responded.

"We're gonna need a jet" Natasha said

"Why" Yelena asked

"To break alexei out of prison"

Olivia choked on her drink "omg, wait your serious" Natasha nodded and put down her drink.

"Are you coming or not?" she asked Olivia.

Olivia didn't know what to do. She desperately wanted to help but how was she going to tell Ivan and the kids?

"Ugh! Fine I just have to leave a note for Ivan and the kids" she left a note explaining what's going on and followed Yelena and Natasha to the car.

****

"I said we needed a jet" Natasha told her friend Mason, who came out of an old helicopter.

"Yeah you know what you didn't give me? Time" Mason replied.

Mason gave Natasha the duffel bag which contained 3 white identical bodysuits with weapons. Yelena was so hungry when she saw a granola bar in the bag she started to eat it.

"Oh I stashed that... like five years ago" Natasha told her. "How was it"

"Dry. Very dry" yelena complained

"Oh and Natasha you're mate, secretary Ross has been sniffing around my affairs to which half my contacts have been declining all my calls" he complains "I'm a private contractor"

"Get over it" Natasha tells him.