12

Prison break:

Alexei is told to go to the mail room, he grabs his mail to which he received a doll he was confused, the head broke to reveal an ear piece.

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei," Natasha said into comms. The three were in the jet hovering over the prison.

"Move to the door on the south wall" Natasha instructed, Yelena opened the jet's door.

"Just don't make a scene" Olivia told him. Soon all three girls saw Alexei running out into the courtyard. "You made a scene, didn't you?" Olivia scoffed.

"What do I do now" alexei asked

"We're getting you outta here" Natasha told him, other inmates were following him close behind

"Move your ass, super soldier," Yelena yelled.

Alexei started climbing the wall; he made it to the top when a guard zapped him and he fell to the ground.

"He's never gonna make it" yelena yelled

"Get me closer" Natasha asked Yelena

"What"

"You got a better idea" Natasha put on her harness and jumped out of the plane.

"Natasha" alexei said when he saw Natasha jumping out the plane

Natasha jumped onto the upper level falling into her pose. "Such a poser," Yelena sarcastically muttered.

Natasha started fighting guards, the plane was taking hits from bullets, Olivia grabbed a gun and started shooting back.

There were so many bullets flying everywhere "Olivia, stop" Yelena yelled, the snow on the mountains were starting to fall causing an avalanche.

"Move your ass" Natasha yelled at Alexei, Alexei and Natasha just made it back to the rope they climbed back up and we're back safely in the plane.

"Oh, that was exciting," Alexei stated. "Oh I'm so proud of you girls, oh right you can't hear me can you" he grabbed the extra set of headphones.

Yelena rolled her eyes at his behaviour "why you do angry, oh is it that time of the month" alexei Questioned

"I don't get my period dipshit, I don't have a uterus" yelena stated, in her thick Russian accent.

"Or ovaries" Natasha pitched in

"Yeah that's what happens when the red room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in and yank out all the reproductive organs," Yelena stated.

"We'll not me though I escaped the red room before they could as she said yank out my organs. I have 2 great kids at home" Olivia said to enlighten the mood.

"It means so much to me that you girls came back for me" Alexei told them

Olivia laughed "huh, your funny dad, but we didn't come back for you were using you we need to find the red room"

"Woah, look at you, all business huh"

"Just tell us where the red room is Alexei" Natasha said

"I have absolutely no idea, but I know where Melina is"

All three girls looked up "wait mum, isn't she dead" Olivia asked

"You can't kill a fox that swift's" Alexei stated

"Ew" Natasha said

"She works remotely outside St. Petersburg" he told them

Yelena laughed "yeah Uh.. I don't think we'll make it to st. Petersburg"

"No we're good.. we'll make it" Alexei insisted

"Okay" Yelena said shaking her head.