6

Taskmaster who?

Natasha was watching a film when the lights went out "oh great" she whispered to herself she stood up and went to check the generator to her surprise it was completely empty.

She drove up to get some more, she was no more than 50 feet from exiting the bridge when something made her car flip and fly through the air.

She looked in her rear view mirror and saw a masked robot man who kinda looked like iron man but way more blue, her mind fluted to who sent it, Ross maybe? "I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here" she said while still stuck in her car. "You should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off" she fired at the person walking towards her

The person carried on walking after getting shot a dozen times. Are we sure he's not Iron Man? This dude likes to miss the bullets.

His shield flies towards Natasha; she covers herself but it's lodged between the car window thankfully.

Natasha after fighting soon realised it wasn't here for her, it just wanted that case that flew out of the truck, Natasha was now interested she ran to the case and grabbed the vials in it and stashed them in her pocket.

The taskmaster kicked her and she went flying into the water down below. The taskmaster opened the case to reveal an empty box; it looked over the water's edge and saw nothing. Natasha along with the vials we're gone.

Meanwhile Natasha made it to dry land she grabbed the vials from her pocket and saw something sticking out. When she saw it all she could do was shake her head and laugh. It was a photo of Yelena, Olivia and herself a week before they were made to go to the red room.

After the realisation of seeing the photo she realised she had to go and check on them and for them to explain what this was.