18

The floor collapsed Natasha, Olivia and yelena fell to the floor below them, Natasha got up first seeing a row of cells and Antonia trapped in one of them. "I'm gonna open this door"

"No, I don't think you should do that," Yelena said.

Natasha opened the cell but an explosion hit them and Antonia was on the other side. Dreykov's plane came into view.

"Well This was fun! But I need to make sure he's dead for the sake of children out in the world and for the sake of mine" Olivia ran and jumped onto the jets wing, Olivia blew up one of the engines causing the jet to quickly drive into the water below and Olivia was just falling so Yelena being great sister she is, dove after Olivia with her parachute, she caught her and they both landed safely on the ground.

"Wow this is fun" Olivia said

"Yeah, just don't do that again," Yelena asked.

"Okay, okay"

                                    ****

Natasha and Antonia landed on the ground, both were fighting. Natasha released the vial of red smoke causing Antonia to remember who she was.

"I'm sorry" Natasha told Antonia, holding her head on hers "I'm sorry" she repeated

"Is he gone?" Antonia asked.

"He's gone," Nat repeated.

"Yelena, Olivia" Natasha yelled looking for her sisters. She looked over and saw a large white parachute covering two bodies she quickly raced over.

She went over and found them next two each other thankfully still breathing, both girls slowly opened their eyes "were all upside down" Yelena chuckled, Natasha helped Yelena while Olivia got up herself.

"Forgive me sister" Natasha said in Russian, she turned to Yelena "I should have come back for you" she then turned to Olivia "and I should have looked for you"

"You don't have to say that," Yelena told her.

"Hey, hey, it was real for me too," Natasha whispered.

Natasha pulled the girls into a hug, but Olivia after a second pulled away.

"Yeah physical touching isn't my line" she said in her Russian accent.

"But you have kids" Yelena said

"And we're Russian"

"True" Yelena said.

"Everyone good" Natasha mentioned to Alexei and Melina who were walking towards them.

Melina limped towards her daughters "I am clearly injured"

"You got something to say," Olivia asked her father.

"I'd just mess it up" he joked

A group of black cars came rushing in the distance, "here comes the cavalry" Natasha joked

"Another thing you didn't tell me, Ross is joining the party" Olivia said

Inside the car a man with his radio was talking to Ross "we're closing in on the target sir"

"So, what's your plan" Yelena asked

"You guys go, I'll stay" Natasha said

"That's insanity" Alexei stated

"We fight" Melina added

"We fight with you" Olivia said

"Just go" Natasha told her family

"We can't split up. You so pigheaded" Melina said

"Just go" Natasha repeated

"Oh, my god" Yelena said clearly annoyed,

Yelena gave Nat her vest seeing as she liked it. "He had widows planted all over the world" Natasha said handing Yelena the flash drive she stole earlier, "Melina will need to copy the formula, but you and Olivia should be the ones to tell them, it's over"

"Oh sorry, I can't I have to bathe my children and get them to bed" Olivia added getting looks from all of them

"What it's almost 6pm... you idiots im joking of course I'd do it" she laughed.

A jet flew behind the family, the door opened to reveal the widows from before, "you came back for us" Yelena said.

"We wouldn't leave you." One said in Russian.

"Thank you." Yelena said in English and walked over to them.

"Hey look after yourself" Melina said to Natasha

"Always, and look after Olivia"

"I'm pretty sure she does that herself and hey don't worry we're bringing her with us" Melina said referring to Antonia.

Yelena and Olivia let out a soft whistle call and Natasha repeated it. Yelena walked to the jet and so did Alexei, Melina and Olivia on the way Natasha heard them talking in the distance.

"So you gonna let me meet my grandchildren" Melina asked

"Technically there not your grandchildren but sure you can meet 'your' grandchildren" Olivia replied this made Natasha smile and laugh.