10

Finding olivia- Part II

Natasha and Yelena arrived outside of Olivia's house. The house had big and beautiful clear glass doors, red bricks along the outside, a fountain outside, green shiny fake grass, a triple garage, exactly what Olivia wanted when she was a kid.

"Are you ready" Natasha asked Yelena

"Ready as I'll ever be, I still think shes not gonna help us" she replied.

Natasha and Yelena walked up to the front door, and knocked on the door. She could see everything inside the big black Television to the Long Island kitchen. A girl with long straight blonde hair came to the door,

Olivia opened the door and knew exactly who was standing in front of her "Natasha, yelena what are you doing here" she seemed surprised but also worried.

"We need your help" Natasha asked

"Yeah no! not happening, last I heard you were a fugitive on the run which makes you" she said pointing to yelena "a accomplice"

Natasha grabbed out the synthetic gas and showed Olivia "woah, woah, woah, hey! do not show up here with that, my days in the red room are done! I want no part of what's about to happen, I have a life I'm married with kids now you can't just show up 21 years later and expect help"

"Come on Olivia you're our sister and we need you, Oksana told me to help the widows still under Dreykov's manipulation, now I heard you know how to make more of these and you know how to get to the red room," Yelena said. Olivia sighed and told them to get inside she looked around outside to see if anyone followed and shut the door.

"The gas, I don't know how it was made but I know by who and lastly I don't know where the red room is but then again I also know might know who knows where it is" Olivia explained

"Ok go on" Yelena replied

"Mum"

Natasha and yelena looked at eachother confused "wait you mean Melina" Natasha asked

"Yeah, yeah Melina whatever, but I don't know where she is. I haven't seen her since I arrived at the red room but then again I do know who would know where she is... Dad aka Alexei what ever you guys call him these days" Olivia went on to explain.

"Ok that's great, now all we have to do is break him out of prison, just that simple" Natasha said

"Yeah simple" Yelena muttered

Olivia grabbed 3 beers out the fridge and gave one to Natasha and Yelena, "why come looking for me now? you've been out for years Natasha and you, Yelena  have been out for weeks why come to me now"

"Well I didn't know where you were so I'm excused" Natasha stated.

"Well I didn't think you'd wanna see me and you made a life had kids" Yelena explains.

"Did you ever look for your parents Natasha" Olivia randomly questions

"Well my mum abandoned me in the street like garbage" Natasha said.

"Yelena did you ever.."

"Look for our parents.. I tried, but the red room destroyed any evidence of our birth certificate so I couldn't find anything, so I reinvented our life's" Yelena goes on to explain,

"Our parents still live in Ohio, Natasha sister number one moved out into the western suburbs with her husband and her son she's a science teacher, sister number three Olivia she lives in Budapest with her husband and two children that one wasn't hard to invent because you're living it" Yelena said.

Olivia laughed and took a sip of her drink, "that's not my story" Natasha exclaimed

"Oh then what's your story" Olivia asked

"I've never let myself be alone long enough to think about it," Natasha said.

"Did you ever wish for kids Olivia, or did they just happen" yelena asks

"What's the the 21 questions, they just sort of happen but it's the best thing to ever happen how about you guys"

Natasha shook her head "I wanted a dog," Yelena tells them.