Chapter 3

I felt something poking me as I slowly opened my eyes. "Wake up~" I heard a familiar voice call out. When I opened my eyes I was met with VERY close purple eyes. My face turned red a bit as I covered it with hands. Kokichi started laughing at this. "Morning Y/N!" He calmed down from his laughing fit. "M-Morning Kokichi..." My face went back to normal and I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I stood up, and and walked to the bathroom to check my eyes. My eyes were still puffy and red but I also had eye bags underneath them.

I sighed and walked back out of the bathroom. "Go get ready and wait for me outside please." I smiled, asking the boy. He looked down at me slightly. "I never realized how short you actually were since your boots/heels make you so much taller." I shoved him out while pouting like a child. He was having another laughing fit while I slammed the door on his face, locking it behind him.

I started getting ready while thinking, 'He's such a jerk sometime! But then again he's funny and kind to me! I'm so happy he's my friend!' I finished getting ready and covering up my eye bag and puffiness with makeup. As soon as I opened the door Kokichi hugged me tightly for whatever reason. "Huh? What are you doing?" He looked up at me slightly. "I dunno I just felt like it." I nodded, while being sceptical about his answer. "Well lets go to the cafeteria!" He yelled excitedly while dragged me. "Slow down! I can't run in heels/platformers!" I yelled while he ignored me and continued to drag me.

When we finally made it to the cafeteria and entered the doors I fell flat on my face. "Owwww!" I groaned sitting up and covering my face. "I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN BUT NOOOO DON'T LISTEN TO Y/N!" I complained even more while everyone was dying of laughter. My brother was even laughing at me. I stood up and sat at a table in the corner by myself and started pouring like a child until Kirumi served me and everyone breakfast. It was a cheese omelet with bacon. I took one bite and I felt my eyes light up. Everyone including me started complimenting her cooking.

I finished my food pretty quickly and washed my own dish even though Kirumi insisted that she would do it. After that monokuma popped up and told us about the "First Blood Perk". He told us that the first kill wouldn't have any class trial and they would be free to leave with no strings attached. Everyone started talking about how they would never kill each other and then Kaito tried to hurt monokuma. Them the exisals popped out of thin air and tried to crush him but instead they crushed monokuma... "PAPA!" One cried out. "Oh calm down. He's a robot there's probably some spare version of him." I said, sighing. "No! You should never jeopardize life!" One yelled at me. "Father told us that we are like snowflakes!" Another one yelled. "There's only one of them and they are never the same!" Another one added.

I covered my ears. "Wait does that mean the killing game is over?" Kokichi asked excitedly. They monokubs didn't answer. Instead they just disappeared, all of them upset about the incident that just occurred. Everyone agreed but something told me that it was long from over and that something bad was going to happen. But I shrugged it off as me just being paranoid. "Don't get your hopes up too soon you guys... We never know what might happen.." Everyone stopped cheering and looked at me. "Oh come on Y/N! Don't be such a downer!" I heard Kokichi laugh. I just smiled and told them "never mind your right I'm just being paranoid!" I looked at everyone and even my brother was smiling and celebrating with everyone.

I smiled pitifully at them, watching them smile and laugh. I joined in every so often but something about this just seemed wrong... It was.. Too peaceful... I didn't want to make anyone upset so I decided to keep it to myself and put on a real looking smile and force myself too act like everything is ok. It was easy since that was the only way I could convince B/N that I would be fine back "there".

Me and B/N were walking around when we came across... Kaede and Shuichi on their knees begging Miu for something. B/N grabbed my arm and dragged me away from there and we ended up running into Tenko and Himiko. My brother had been a lot more social then me during the conversation. He was getting along perfectly with everyone. But honestly so was I. After awhile I got bored so I told B/N I was gonna go annoy Kokichi. He nodded, smiling at me as I walked off. I found Kokichi walking around bored but not paying attention.

A most AMAZING idea popped into my head. I ran at him and jumped on his back. "KOKICHIIIII!" He almost fell over but caught him and myself. I was now on his back with my legs wrapped around his torso. "Y/N!? Geez, you scared the scrap outta me!" He scolded me. I just giggled at his reaction and replied, "Sorry Kichi! But it was the PERFECT opportunity to get you back for this morning!" I giggled even more, burying my face in his hair. "Pssh, whatever N/N..." I looked up and yelled, "Onward my noble stead!" He laughed and started running in whatever way I told him to. We were laughing and having and having a good time until I got sleepy and I told Kokichi I wanted to go to sleep early. After that we ran past everyone on the way to our dorms and he dropped me off at my dorm. I got ready and fell asleep. No nightmares tonight.

(Word Count: 1051)

It. Is. 12:14 pm. I'm tired. And I almost fell asleep while writing this. I swear that more exciting stuff will happen in the next chapter! Well ima head to sleep night ya'll