Chapter 5

TW: ED or Eating disorder. If this messes with you please don't read this chapter

I woke up to Kokichi still sleeping with this arms around my waist. I felt my face get a little hot but I shook it off before carefully and quietly get out of his grip and go to the bathroom and change. When I left the bathroom kokichi was still sleeping. 'awww he looks so peaceful and cut- WHY I AM I THINKING LIKE THIS! I JUST MET HIM! But he's been so kind to me and calls me his friend... Its fine its not like I like him or anything... Right?' I've never had a crush before so I honestly don't know... I couldn't help myself and I gave him a small kiss on the forehead before leaving a note on the desk letting him know I'm going to the cafeteria. I then left quickly.

A few minutes after I got to the cafeteria, Kokichi walked in. I waved at him and smiled weakly. He smiled back and sat next to me. Kirumi walked over and asked us what we want for breakfast. "Oh..umm no thank you I don't eat breakfast." Kokichi then gave his order and Kirumi walked over to the others and then back to the kitchen. "Why don't you want breakfast? Its the most important meal of the day!?" He threw his arms up in the air for dramatic effect. I giggled weakily at his childish behavior. "I'm just not hungry! That it." Kirumi came back with his food.

I stared at his food while he ate it before excusing myself and leaving. I felt like puking just looking at any food. I went outside and found a flower patch and started making flower crowns for everyone. I started on my second one and started crying, when I remembered that this was the one thing that B/N wanted to do once we escaped the doctors. "Y/N? Why are you crying!?" It was Shuichi. He was with Kaito and Maki. I wiped my tears and replied with, "I just realized that B/N always wanted to make flower crowns with me.. And here I am. Making flower crowns. But he-" I was cut off by my own sobbing.

He tried to calm me down and with Kaito's help he succeeded. Maki just stood there not knowing what to do. She came over towards me and patted my head, trying her best to help. I smiled at them weakly and asked if they wanted to make some with me. They politely declined and said they were busy doing something. They said goodbye and left. I continued making flower crowns while humming and smiling to myself.

After I finished making them I went around putting them on everyone's heads. "Now time to find Kichi." I walked to his dorm and knocked on the dorm. "KICHI!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I kept knocking on the door until he answered. "Miss me that much N/N?" He joked opening the door and walked out of the room. "Look at what I made for you!" I showed him to flower crown. "We have matching crowns!" I smiled at him. I swear that his face turned a bit pink. But only for second. "What are we? Children?" He joked. "Oh hush and let me crown you!" I said, puffing out my cheeks. He laughed and bowed down. "I, Y/N L/N, hearby crown you king of the school!" I placed the flower crown on his head. I giggled as he stood back up. "Well if I'm the king and we have matching crowns does that means you're my Queen!"

My heated up a bit from his comment as he took my flower crown out of my hand and said, "I, Kokichi Ouma, crown you my Queen!" He placed the crown on my head. I blushed furiously as he smiled at me. I covered my face with my hands. I heard him laugh at this. "Hey! Y/N! Wanna watch Maki and Tenko tr-" Himiko and Tenko froze after seeing how I was. "You degenerate! What did you do to Y/N!" She rushed over to us, while Kokichi was having a laughing fit. "Tenko wait! He didn't do a-anything!" I stuttered out. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. "Why is your face so red?" Himiko asked me. "I. Umm. Would you look at the time its almost lunch! I'm gonna go help Kirumi!" I ran past Kokichi but before I past him whispered, "No goodbye hug or kiss?" My face turned into a tomato red as I continued running. I heard Kokichi started laughing even more.

I finally arrived at the cafeteria. "Hey Kirumi would you like some help?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. "Oh! Yes please! Could you chop the carrots please?" I nodded and started chopping them while humming to myself. "You're still wearing the flower crown!" I smiled. "Of course I am Y/N. Why wouldn't I?" She answered turning to me. "Oh. Well the people who took care of us would always throw everything I gave them away... I'm not used to people being nice to me unless it was B/N I guess..." I said continuing to chop them so I wouldn't have to make eye contact. "Oh you poor thing... Your brother was the only one that was kind to you, and he's gone now.. I can only imagine how much pain you must be in right now. Yet you keep a smile on your face." She hugged me as I finished chopping the carrots. A few tears went down my face. "I'm here if you need me. I won't leave you Y/N." I felt relief wash over me as she said that. "We should finish making lunch since they should be here soon!"

We finished making lunch and then served it. "Y/N? You've bearly touched your food?" Kokichi said, looking over at me. "Oh. I'm just not hungry..." 'That's a lie.. I'm starving. If you eat you'll get fat. You don't want that. Right? No... Good girl now go get rid of the food you already ate pig.' "I'm not hungry. I see you later Kichi!" He nodded and I left.

Kokichi's POV

Y/N has barely eaten today yet she's saying she's full? If this girl is starving herself I swear. I sighed. Kirumi came over and asked where Y/N went. "She said she was full and then left." I answered. She nodded and took Y/N's leftover food. I finished mine and went to find her...

I went to check her room and I heard someone throwing up. I knocked on the door. "Y/N? Are you okay? Everyone's worried." Her room went silent. 'Maybe I should leave her alone for awhile...' I walked away from her room and went into mine.

Y/N's POV

I walked to my dorm and ran straight to the bathroom and broke down. 'Why can't I just eat normally...' I stopped crying after realizing that if I didn't hurry up that I would digest the food completely.

Time skip because I ain't describing this shit.

As I was puking I heard a knock at the door and then Kokichi say, "Y/N? Are you okay? Everyone's worried." I finished puking and went silent. 'Please go away. Please go away.' I thought over and over again until I heard footsteps and them his door close. I sighed of relief. I then cleaned up and went to my bed. I started breaking down again as memories of the past few days flew through my head. I used my pillow to muffle my crying so no one would hear. I also turned the tv on so that my crying would be even more muffled. After awhile of crying I passed out...

Hey everyone! So I know that this is a weird and angsty chapter but I also needed to say that school is starting back up so I will be updating during the day instead! Alright that it byeeee!

(Word count: 1358)