Chapter 8

I woke up to something small jump onto my stomach. "OWWW! WHAT THE HECK! Oh Mitsuki! Morning to you too!" I giggled weakly. My throat hurt from crying so much and my eyes were also red and puffy. I cleaned up and then felt a shock wave of pain that made me fall over. I winced at the sudden pain but it got worse as I walked but I changed and put on a fake smile as I put Mitsuki on my shoulder and walked out of my dorm.

We arrived at the cafeteria and since no one really knew how to cook I took it upon myself to ask for everyone's orders ad made them food. As I sat down with my own food I realized I never took my pills. 'SHIT! AWW Did someone realize they didn't take there pills~ Shut it... You're going to get cubby and fat. That has so many calories! Do you realize what you're doing? Don't you dare eat that! But I'm so hungry... NO!' I visibly winced at the voices yell. I looked at the food sadly and let Mitsuki eat the rest that he hadn't already eaten.

Afterwards everyone thanked me and I accepted the compliment that followed, trying to not show how much pain I was truly in. Then they started talking about the tablet that were left in there rooms. I left after that not wanting to be reminded of it. "I wonder where- No! Stop thinking about him.. You'll only hurt yourself more..." I said to myself. Then Mitsuki muzzled her head against my cheek. I sighed and smiled softly at him, petting him on his head.

I decided to look around after that. After a while of walking around I heard talking in Miu's lab. I was about to walk in when Gonta came out of no where and threw me over his shoulder. Mitsuki jumped off of me and ran into the lab. When Gonta did that a HUGE wave of pain shot through my entire body. I quietly winced, closing me eyes tightly. I squirmed trying to get out of his grip but gave up when the pain got too much for me to continue.

He finally put me down when we arrived in his lab. "Gonta is sorry for scaring Y/N. And he is sorry that he knocked out Shuichi." He apologized before leaving again. "WAIT WHERE'S MY BUNNY!?" I started freaking out. "What bunny?" "Calm down Y/N!" "I'm sure its fine!" Everyone tried to calm me down but too no avail.

"Y/N are you missin somethin?" I heard Kokichi teased after seeing my distress. I turned around and saw Mitsuki on his shoulder. My eyes lit up. I completely forgot about the pain of moving so when I went to get Mitsuki I winced in pain and fell over face first. Kokichi stifled a laugh as he helped me back up.

I tried not to visibly wince but kinda failed. I winced for a split second but Kokichi saw this obviously and said, "I'm gonna steal Y/N for a second." But before he could everyone started arguing with him. I just stood there petting Mitsuki, who was now in on my shoulder. Gonta ended up coming back and we left. After a few seconds I heard the screams of everyone coming from the room.

"Aren't we going to help them?" I asked him as he took me by my hand down the hall. "Nope!" He said, popping the P. I just looked back down the hallway, still hearing the screams of my friends and followed him. Its not like I had a choice since he had a hold of my wrist. Suddenly we stopped abruptly and I slammed into his back. "Why are you ignoring me and avoiding me?" He asked letting go of my wrist.

I didn't answer. "Why are you in pain all of a sudden?" I shrugged  like it was normal. He grabbed me shoulder. And I winced. "What is wrong with you!? Why are you pushing us away!?" I shrugged and answered with, "You're one to talk Kokichi." He let go of me and looked away. "I have my reasons just like you do Kokichi... Just know I don't hate you or anyone here..." He turned around immediately. "What could your reasons possibly be?" Something snapped in me when he said that.

I don't know why but I just said everything I had been feeling the past week... "I PRETTY MUCH WATCHED MY BROTHER DIE! THAT STUPID DREAM THAT I HAD THAT DAY WAS WARNING ME AND I DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY GUT WHEN IT TOLD ME SOMETHING WAS WRONG! I CAN'T EVEN EAT WITHOUT THIS VOICE IN MY HEAD CALLING ME FAT OR A FREAK FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T CONTROL! I WATCHED MY ONLY PARENT FIGURE DIE IN FRONT OF ME KOKICHI! I'VE BEEN IN PAIN SINCE I GOT HERE! I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN TAKE THIS!" I finished clutching my head and shutting my eyes as tough as I could.

He couldn't even get a word out when I realized what I said and ran away. 'OOOO he probably hates you now~ YOU AREN'T HELPING AT ALL! That's the point idiot. Jeez you really are a useless piece of shit. Stop. No. Stop. No~' I ran to my lab and looked around. I found a room full of weapons I picked up the gun quickly and loaded it. I then held it to my head with my finger on the trigger. 'Wait! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GETTING RID OF YOU! YOU HAVE RUINED MY-'

Suddenly the gun was slapped out of my hand. "Y/N WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I heard several people shout. I looked over and saw everyone except Kokichi... I frowned at this. I ran out of the room and into the passage ways. I started turning the corners and trying to lose them. It worked and after awhile I was at my dorm. I immediately fell over after closing the hatch. "Ow..." I groaned. But as I looked up I saw Kokichi standing in front of me.

He just stared at me with a pitiful look on his face. I stared back awkwardly. "U-Umm Hi?" I said not knowing what else to say. He just picked me up without answering. "Umm what are you doing?" "Picking you up and sitting you on the bed so you don't hurt yourself." I was genuinely confused. He sat me down and gave me a kiss in the forehead. My face turned completely red. He giggled at my reaction. "Now go to sleep Darling." I'm pretty sure my face looked like it was glowing red. He stifled another laugh as I immediately hid under my covers. He ended up cuddling me til I fell asleep.

IM SO FUCKING TIRED SO IMA GO TO SLEEP NOWWWW BYE I LOVE Y'ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING!

The 17th student (Kokichi x reader) DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara