Chapter 4

I woke up and did my normal morning routine and went to the cafeteria to eat. But something was off about today. Although I couldn't place my finger on it there was definitely something off. Everyone was being quiet for some reason. Then they started talking about a manhole? I dunno. B/N told that right after I went to sleep Gonta found a hole in the ground that had an exit but the had to go through an obstacle course to get to it and Kaede was pushing them to keep trying over and over and that she felt bad. I asked him why no one came to get and he said that I wouldn't wake up. "Yeah that makes sense for me. I did go to sleep early." I was kinda upset that I wasn't able to be there but it whatever. B/N and me ate together and then him and some others decided to go to the library.

I wanted to look around some more so I didn't go. Although something told me to go with I didn't. I ended up taking asleep under a tree for awhile. I had another nightmare though... I was walking around and wandered into the library area and saw my brother and Rantaro. But then I heard something... Something rolling... Suddenly a round metal ball hit Rantaro in the head and then my brother. My eyes widened in shock as I rushed to aid them but I went straight through them... They fell to the ground. Both of them unconscious. Tears started rolling down my face as blood leaked out around them and the metal ball stopped rolling.

I woke up gasping for air and immediately got up and sprinted as fast as I could towards the library. I past by Shuichi and Kaede who were on the way to the library as well but I didn't even look at them as they tried to follow me. I was too busy hoping and praying to was only a dream and that none of it was real. When I finally got to the door of the library I felt like something bad was happening in there. And immediately pushed open the tall doors as fast as I could. I immediately broke into tears seeing Rantaro and B/N's bodies on the ground not moving. I rushed over to B/Now body and put his head on my lap and started sobbing uncontrollably. Then Shuichi and Kaede walked in seeing me in tears and their lifeless bodies on the ground.

Then the dead body announcement played, "A body has been discovered! Everyone please make your way to the library!" Everyone came in one by one and saw the same thing Shuichi and Kaede did when they got there. I was still crying over B/N, whose lifeless head was laying on my lap as I cried uncontrollably. Kokichi came over and hugged me and I continued crying my eyes out. "Ok who did it!? Just raise your hand and your free to go!" Monokuma asked everyone, cheerfully. Everyone looked at me pitifully as no one raised their hand. "Ok then since no one wants to fess up then a class trial will go underway! You will have time to investigate starting now!" He then disappeared. I had stopped crying by now but my eyes were dull and lifeless. They were also red and puffy from crying. I stayed silent and just stares at his body not wanting to leave his side. I walked outside. "MONOKUMA!" I yelled, wanting to ask him a favor. He popped out of thin air and asked me what I wanted. "The photos need finished for Shuichi and Kaede and I was wondering if when you get rid of the body you could preserve his hoodie and clean then give it to me..."

I stared at the ground while speaking. "Of course Y/N! Ill take pity on you since it was your brother. This time. Ill get the hoodie to you as soon as possible along with the pictures!" He then disappeared again. I walked back inside and sat down beside B/N. "Y/N... I heard Shuichi say from behind me. "Yes?" Even my voice sounded dull and raspy. "U-umm w-where were you before the murder?" I didn't even look at him. "Sleeping under a tree... I had a dream that something happened to B/N and of I got worried and here we are-" my sobs cut me off as I started silently crying, at the thought of the dream. All of my memories I had with B/N kept replaying over and over. It just so much... But I'm powerless to stop it...

Soon it was time for the class trial. But I was zoned out the entire elevator ride. Kokichi had to drag me by my hand to my spot in between him and Tenko. He tried to get me to say something. Anything. I was just staring at the ground, blaming myself for everything that happened. 'If I had moved faster then maybe they would still be here. If I had went with him I could have stopped it. Of I had-' I waa ripped from my thoughts by them coming to the conclusion that it was Kaede. Kokichi pulled me away from my spot so they could disappear. Kaede walked over to me apologizing over and over again and hugging me, while I was unresponsive to everyone and everything around me. It was like I wasn't in control.

Kaede was dragged away and Shuichi tried desperately to pull her back but failed. We watched as she was slowly strangled while they used her body to play the piano, by pulling on rope that made her go side to side. I didn't care though. I was still trying to process what happened earlier. Kokichi had to literally drag me back to my dorm. Just as he was about to leave I spoke up. "Sta- I mean thank you..." I cut myself off. 'You only just met the guy!? Don't ask him to stay dumbass!?' He raised an eyebrow and asked what I was going to say but I stayed silent. He walked over and hugged me. "I promise everything is going to turn out just fine." He put his hands on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "I'm here for you ok? If you need anything, and I mean ANYTHING! Let me know. I promise everything will get better ok?" I nodded and he smiled. "I'm going to stay here tonight just in case!" I was relieved to hear him say that because I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts. I got ready for bed and laid down with my back facing him. Before I fell asleep I felt two arms pull me towards him and then his head on the back of my neck. "Night N/N..." He said, hoping for me to return his goodnight. "G-Goodnight Kichi..." My face was a little red but I fell into a nightmare filled dream.

IM CRYING RIGHT NOW! Please don't be mad at me for that tho its 12:30 am so night people!