Chapter 9

"So much for not getting attached to anyone..." I mumbled under my breath as I woke up. Kokichi was still asleep but there was no escaping this grip. So instead I went back to sleep. That was a big mistake....

I opened my eyes and saw a hydraulic press with blood pouring out the sides... My eyes widened as I saw Kaito's sleeve hanging out. But I saw Kaito getting into an exisal. He started mumbling, "I'm so sorry kokichi... I'll do my best to make it up to her for you." My eyes started watering as I realized what happened. "No.... H-He was just with me! This is a dream... I- I just need to calm down..." "He's just gonna leave you too! Ha! Why would anyone stay with you? You. Are. Nothing. Even your brother is dead! Hahaha hahaha haha!" I clutched my head, griping my hair in my hands. "SHUT UP!" I screamed as tears fell down my face.

I woke up and heard Kokichi's voice. "Y/N!? Are you okay? What happened?" More tears poured down my face as I felt a wave of relief wash over me. And attached myself to him. We were still laying down on my bed. He ran his hands through my hair in a calming manner to get me too calm down. I slowly calmed down and then we heard a knock at my door.

Kokichi got up and answered it. It was Miu! "I finishes the thing." I raised an eyebrow at this. He smiled from ear to ear and thanked her and then closed the door before she could say anything else. "What was that about?" I asked him walking closer. "You'll find out soon, Darling." My faces flushes as I heard the nickname. "I will never get used to that.." I muttered under my breath.

Suddenly I was against the wall. My face turned into a bright red. "I- Umm-" "Oh you'll get used to Darling~" He whispered in my ear. My face looked like it was glowing red. Then he kissed me. I was speechless. He laughed. "Awww your so adorable! Now. When you calm down meet me and everyone at the computer lab on the 4th floor." He started walking out the door and I sighed of relief thinking that he had talked me that.. Nickname yet.

But he stopped and looked at me. He smirked. "Don't you say it." I glared at him while saying that. "See you soon. Darling~" He ran out of the room giggling. I stomped my foot and covered my face in my hands. After I calmed down I went to the computer room. I walked in and was immediately jumped in by Mitsuki and Kichi. "AHHH! CHEEUS! Oh! Its just you two." Kokichi looked offended by that. "Just you two????" He got up and turned around, crossing his arms in the process.

I picked up Mitsuki as everyone stared at us. I smiled at everyone. Suddenly Monokuma popped up and was holding a gun that held a syringe of magenta liquid. He looked at all of us and said. "Someone in here is going to be shot with this here liquid! It has a different effect on everyone! So no two are alike! Soooo!" He then pointed and shot at Kokichi.

I jumped in the way and got shot instead. Right in the arm. "Owie! That hurt!" I winced. Kokichi and everyone else ran up to me as I pulled the syringe out of my arm. The waves of pain got worse. I closed my eyes tightly and hissed at the pain. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Shuichi asked me. "I- I'm-" I stopped talking as I felt the pain get worse and I realized that the disguise was disappearing. "I'm fine! I think I forgot to lock my door though! I'll be right back! Go ahead and starry without me!"

I stood up with Mitsuki on my shoulder and ran out of the room and into the nearest bathroom. I was hyperventilating because of the pain as I fell down onto the ground of the bathroom as soon as I entered. Then the horns and my new tail popped up and my eyes turned back. I looked in the mirror after getting up and sighed. "I really am a freak aren't I..." I looked sadly at my reflection. I just wanted to be normal. Then I heard the door open. "Dar-" They stopped mid-sentence and stared in disbelief. I looked over and gave them a look of fear. "K-Kichi-" my eyes widened in fear. I hid in a bathroom stall immediately and locked it.

Sorry you guys I haven't had time to update lately sorry again! Tell me what you guys think so far! I'm planning on mass releasing another book if I can write it during school. Except that one won't be published until this book is finished. Luv y'all night night!

(Word count: 831)