Info~

Heyo, this small (kinda) chapter is mainly just some Information on Yinishino. A.K.A, Yin.

Name: Yinishino Uchiha
Nickname: Yin or Shino
Age: Currently 17
Height: 5'8
Weight: 118
Hair: Currently Shoulder length
Eyes: Sky blue but has not unlocked the Sharingan yet.

Likes: Not much. Mainly, nights, owls, swimming, singing, hunting, Itachi, and playing games.

Dislikes: Mornings, Orochimaru, Danzo, bees, beatings, hurting innocent people, and thunderstorms.

Family: Unknown but people think he may be Jiraiya's child due to the hair color and the red markings on his face.

Powers: He can use a few Jutsus like fire ball jutsu, Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire technique, Fire Release: Great fire Destruction, Shadow clone, Substitution, Transformation, and a few of his own. (Water Release: Ice barrage, Water Release: Spinning needles, and Water Release: Great Owl Diversion).
With his own Jutsu he just hardens the water until it has the properties of ice. The Ice Barrage is a defense. Its technically an Ice dome. Spinning Needles is an Offense, it shoots tiny needles of ice at the enemy, almost undetectable. And Great Owl Diversion is kinda both. It acts as a shield but can attack with Yins command. Its technically a huge ice owl.

Backstory: (Technically tells what happened with Orochimaru and how he ended up in Hunter x Hunter).

Orochimaru spent weeks collecting DNA from different Snowy Owls. He was determined to make a human hybrid. But he didn't want to make just anyone a hybrid, he wanted the rare white haired Uchiha boy.

He pumped owls blood into the boys blood stream everyday. He even did multiple surgeries on the boy but it only left him with scars to paint the young boys body.

After some time of repeated failures Orochimaru had to get his anger out, and what's best then to let it out on a person.

The boy suffered many internal and external wounds.

Even though he went through all this shit, his Sharingan was still refusing to awaken.

But after more experiments and torture, Orochimaru finally did it though it cause a huge mental and physical strain on the boy, causing him to fall into a deep slumber.

4 months after the boy fell asleep, Orochimaru was attack by his fellow Akatsuki members who wanted the boy for power.

Refusing to hand him over, even though badly beaten, he teleports the boy somewhere far away that not even the great Obito could possibly find him.

Ok I will he starting the first official chapter where Yinishino wakes up after being teleported. But here are some pictures of what Yin kinda looks like.......

This would be him now as 15 but imagine him with his snowy owl wings and red highlight in his hair

This would be him now as 15 but imagine him with his snowy owl wings and red highlight in his hair. He gets the highlights from the experimenting. And imagine his with Jiraiya's face markings.

Him as a little baby owl but again, imagine him with snowy owl wings and red highlights, also with Jiraiya's markings

Him as a little baby owl but again, imagine him with snowy owl wings and red highlights, also with Jiraiya's markings. (Not my art Btw, though I wish 😭)

Now, let's get to the storyyyyyyyy