Sharingan Unlocked~Yin

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

I sat there whimpering in pain from Leorio stitching me up. He had to rip open my wound even more to get better access to the bullet. I'll tell you one thing, that hurt worse that being stitched up.

Pain was always an ass towards me. You'd think that after years of torture I'd be use to something so little as this. Well no. I right now am being a baby about it.

"Ow, ow, ow!! Are you almost done!?" I yelled at Leorio, squirming on the table I was laid on.

"I would be if you didn't move around so much!!!" He yanked the final stitch hard, making me hit him in the face with my wing on accident.
"What the hell was that for!?" He shouted, holding his red nose.

"It was instincts!! Your the one who had to end the job with a yank!" We glared at each other, forgetting about the other 3 in the room.

"Um Yin, don't you think that was a little of an overreaction?" I turned to Gon, giving his a small glare which he laughed nervously to.

"Might want to hurry Yin. The chairman called you 5 minutes ago." Killua stated calmly, his arms above his head.

"Alright I'm leaving. Give me my shirt." I hold my hand out to Kurapika which he just stared at.

"You seriously think I'm going to let you wear a torn shirt? Heres a different one." He threw my black Tshirt away and handed me a skin tight tank top that had to be white. I started at the shirt before taking it roughly, angry that it had to be white. I could never keep light colored shirts clean.

"Whatever I'll see you guys later at the final exam." I waved at them, putting the shirt on and casting a cloaking Jutsu before walking towards the chairman office.

Once reaching the door, I knocked gently before hearing a soft come in. Walking in, I noticed the old man from before. I could tell already, this old man is a lot stronger than hes appearing to be. Even without my Sharingan unlocked, I could sense the power he was trying to conceal.

"Ah, Yinishino Uchiha. Please have a seat. I only want to ask you a few questions and then you may leave to do what you like before the final exam." The old man smiled, holding a brush, ready to write down anything.

(Idk if it was a paint brush or a pen he used but we'll stick with a paint brush)

"Ask away and please, just call me Yin. Its easier to pronounce than Yinishino." I smiled back at the old man, sitting down, trying to keep myself calm and collected. This old man is like a fox, he has something up his sleeve.

"Ok! First off, how are you enjoying the Hunter exams and why do you want to be a Hunter?" He asked, his brush like 2 inches from the paper.

"The Hunter exams are relatively easy. I honestly did expect a bit more of a challenge but that's fine. The reason I want to he a hunter? Well my reason is complicated but mainly because theres a place I need to go so that I can see a few people I miss dearly. I would go right now but I need more training and a license. They only accept Hunters with a license." He nodded, finishing up what I told him.

"Ok next question. Which contestants here would you like to fight most?" Right there, I know what hes doing.

"Numbers 44 and 287. Theres this mysterious aura about them and I tend to find what it's all about." I told him. Those two really had me on my guard.

"Alright and last question. Which contestants do you least want to fight?"

"Numbers 99, 405, 403, and 404. I would like to see how they fight but I dont think I would be able to fight them unless I really had to." The old man nodded, his brush moving before looking up at me with a smile.

"Ok thank you. You are dismissed." I nodded at him, standing up and walking out the door.

_________________________________________

I stood in a huge room. I wasn't fully sure what the room was called but I know for a matter of fact we would be fighting here.

Standing on my right side was Kurapika followed by Gon, Killua and Leorio. And on my left just had to be Hisoka followed by an old guy and the pin man. Just my luck huh?

"Welcome everyone. As you can tell this is the Final exams. For this final exam we will be holding a fight between contestants to test their strength." The old man started, a huge grin on his face. He was enjoying this too much.

"This here is how we will determine the fights." He took the sheet off from the board.

( Instead of ponzo fighting Hanzo when he looses, it will he Yin instead then Ponzo will fight him)

I looked at it closely. It seemed like only one person would fail. Hes making this easy on us, he really wants us to fight each other.

"Wait a minute, do that mean only one person passes!?" I almost chuckled. I decided to just zone out, already knowing what hes planning. The old man is not the only fox around here.

"Let the first fight begin!" Wow, maybe I shouldn't zone out so much.

Gon and I believe his name was Hanzo, walked out onto the floor, both holding a strong posture. This fight may take awhile since the power coming from Hanzo is more than Gons. But knowing Gon, he'll be stubborn and won't give up.

They both stood there for a second, even after the proctor said start. I'm guessing they were wanting to see who would move first. After what felt like forever, they finally ran towards each other. Gon threw a few punches and kicks but they were blocked by Hanzo with ease.

But now it was Hanzos turn. He returned the kicks and punches towards Gon, a little more strength used than necessary. He didnt even give Gon a chance and he was back on him.

This fight for some reason was angering me. My anger was pushed more towards Hanzo who was showing no mercy on Gon whatsoever. I know this is nothing like my world but, seeing Gon right now reminded me of my time with Orochimaru.

My anger started blinding me. My head and eyes began to hurt, almost like they were spinning. It took all my strength to keep myself in place. I could see Hanzos next moves clearly but-

Hang on? I could see his moves?

"Yin, your eyes." Kurapika nudged me. I didnt look at him, I already knew what he meant.

My Sharingan was finally unlocked, and they showed my anger towards the bald man on the floor.