Welcoming Warmth~Yin/Hisoka

▪□Hisokas P.O.V□▪

There stood Yin, terrified. I was to trapped by his beauty that I almost didnt notice him try running away.

All of a sudden I lunged foward, pinning the male to the bank of the lake. His stomach probably going to have a few scraps from the rocks and sand.

(The way he's pinned is like this: the front of him is against the ground and his hands are being held behind his back so Hisoka can see his whole back.)

"Get off me!!" He struggled against my grip, acting like a scared bunny that was in the presence of a Alpha wolf. My smirk made itself present on my face.

"So, this is what you were hiding~♤?" I leaned down, my clothed chest pressing against his bare back and damp wings. I chuckled in his ear, feeling the small shiver run through his body.

I dont know what this man was doing to me but I like the feeling I get from him. I want more of this feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------------
▪□Yins P.O.V□▪

I felt trapped. It felt like I was being suffocated. Hisoka was now another person who knows about my wings.

He was the last person I wanted from finding out. With his crazy bloodlust and probably all the bloodshed he has on his record, I know that I'm in some shit.

I know I said earlier I was stronger than him but now? Me being pinned to the sandy bank just brings back horrible memories I want to forget. Memories that I wished would never resurface.

"I'll keep your secret but I want something in return~♡." The Fuschia haired man whispered into my ear making me very uncomfortable.

In the position I was in, I couldnt make any hand signs. I wanted him to keep my secret but knowing him, he probably wants something extreme, something that I may not be able to handle.

"Fine! Just get off of me!" I yelled at him, twisting my wrist that were pinned on each side of me.

"Any command I say, no matter where or what time and place, you have to do. If you dont~" he licked my nape, my face heating up with embarrassment. "I may just take advantage of you~♡."

I tilted my head, enough for me to give him an icy glare. All I got in return was a chuckle.

"The commands better not be extreme. If they are" -I sharpened my wings with my nen. My feathers acting like millions of razors.- "i will slice you. Just because you pinned my hands doesn't mean I still cant kill your ass." I threatened. He just laughed loudly.

"I bet you just figured out how to sharpen your feathers. Am I correct?" I gulped.

'Well shit.' I thought. He was completely right. I turned my face back towards the ground, feeling like a child who got caught stealing candy.

"I thought so~♡." His weight from my back suddenly disappeared and the grip on my wrist was no longer.

Not thinking twice I quickly jump up only to face plant into someone.

"What the hell!" I held my nose, feeling a small bit of blood escape.

"That's right I forgot to mention. You won't be leaving my side either. Even of you try, my bungee gun will bring you back to me~♧." I looked up at the man with a growl.

"Your a pain in the ass you know that!?" I yelled at him, shaking with slight anger.

"I can be a pain in the ass in more ways then one~♡♡." He winked at me and licked his lips.

I stood there for a minute before his words finally registered in my slow mind.

I blushed furiously. My heart started banging against my chest. What was this man doing to me!?

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was already nightfall. I sat inside of the cave I recently claimed earlier with none other than the fuschia colored haired man.

I could use some jutsu or my nen abilities to try and escape but he was always one step ahead of me. I felt utterly hopeless.

I sighed loudly, laying down on my side. I would be lying if I said I wasn't tired, I was exhausted. The whole incident and the blood loss had drained all of my energy.

Even though I desperately wanted to sleep, I couldnt. I didnt trust the man beside me whatsoever. The man knows I dont trust him and he just takes it a some little game. It pisses me off.

I blinked rapidly a few times, trying to keep myself conscious. With my eyes and body refusing to listen, I regretfully fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
▪□Hisokas P.O.V□▪

I sat there, listening to the breathing that came from Yin. His breaths got slower and more deeper, signifying that the Male was alseep.

Rubbing my eyes, I felt the warm feeling of sleep approach me as well. Even though I may have a rude awakening, I still decided to spoon the younger male, holding him securely to my chest.

His warmth made me even more drowsy and his scent made me dizzy. This man was like a drug to me, something I wouldn't mind taking everyday.

Snuggling into the crook of his neck, I let the warm darkness take over my body.