Who?- Killua/ ???

▪□Killuas P.O.V□▪

It's fun picking on Leorio. I kept doing it just to see him get mad and end up saying stuff like, I'm gonna strangle your spoiled ass. It was funny. He thinks he can beat me in a fight which makes it even the more hilarious. But, Gon thinks otherwise saying I should be more nice to Leorio and stuff.

I mean I could but, i happen to be a little shit who finds people's irritation funny. I was going to make another remark on Leorios glasses when suddenly a blue light shone brightly in front of the three of us.

"What is-?" Gon didn't finish as we were blinded by the light. As soon as the light faded, we were pulled into darkness.

_________________________________________

My head was pounding. It felt like someone just bashed my head in with a rock. All I can remember was teasing Leorio and then darkness.

I wonder what happened? Did Gon hit me in the head too hard? Or were we attacked? For now though, I need to open my eyes.

So, slowly sitting up, I rub my eyes with my left hand before opening my eyes. When my eyes were opened, I looked around to notice that I was laying in the middle of some dirt road. Trees were surrounding the road making it look almost exactly like we were still on my family's mountain. But only problem, the trees are not the same as the ones back home.

Pushing myself to my feet, I look around some more to try and find Gon and Leorio. Noticing that they weren't beside me, I start to panick a bit.

"Ugh. Woah, what happened?" A groan came from my right. Looking towards the noise, I see Gons shoes slightly peeking over the top of a bush.

"Gon! Are you ok?" I asked, running over to my green haired friend. When I ran over to him, he had a huge stupid grin on his face.

"I'm alright Killua. It sorta felt like i was just on a joyride." I deadpanned. Gon was adorable but he is also stupidly dense.

"Alright, let me help you up. We have to find Leorio." I offered him my hand which he took, still wearing his goofy grin.

"ARGHHHHH!!!" A scream just behind us was heard. Gon and I stay still for a moment before Leorio comes running out from another bush, holding his rear like something poked him.

"Leorio! What wrong!?" Gon ask, running after the immature 19 year old.

"A BEE! A BEE STUNG ME!!" That I couldnt help but laugh at. I started laughing so hard that I was bending over, clutching my stomach as tears were threatening to fall. But that stopped immediately when I heard some noise, similar to static.

"What-?" Before I knew it, a whole swarm of bees comes charging after me. I pale before screaming, running after Leorio and Gon.

_________________________________________

▪□??? P.O.V□▪

Ah, what a lovely day to do some research. Well it would be if it weren't for my disciple who keeps on nagging me about training him. Let's be honest, I love the kid, I really do but, hes annoying and still sorta dense.

Plus I can only teach him a bit more before we have to head back home. So imma teach him some killer moves while we're on the road.

I had told everyone already I would have the kid back in three years anyway and that deadline is almost up. The past 3 years sure have been something else. There were times where things were hectic while other times were worth keeping.

But now it's time to hit the road.

"Hey, perv, did you hear something?" I looked over to the now 16 year old boy, he was looking straight ahead, holding a kunai in front of him. Looking ahead as well, I grab a kunai and listen.

Seems like 2 pairs of footsteps were headed right for us. Where they rouge? Were they the Akatsuki? All we can do is wait till they reveal themselves.

"ARGHHHHH!!!! LEAVE US ALONE YOU STUPID BEES!!!!" Someone came into view, well two.

Both of them were men but one still a kid. The eldest one was tall with dark hair and wore glasses while the other one was a young boy with greenish black hair and a green suit. They were weirdly dressed.

I didnt know what to think. They were running towards us but didnt seem like they had the intent to attack. But before I knew it, another young white haired boy comes running after them, a horrified look in his face. That's when I noticed the angry swarm of bees chasing them.

"AGHH! RUN!" I shout, dropping my kunai, leaving my disciple there before he followed me.

No way in hell am I getting attacked by bees and losing.

_________________________________________

▪□Killuas P.O.V□▪

After about an hour of running away from those bees, Gon, Leorio, the two strangers and I were all sitting by a river, desperately trying to catch our breaths.

At first I didnt even realise that two other people were running with us until we finally caught up but I didn't have the time to even see who they were or anything. All I cared about at the time was getting away from the bees that Leorio angered.

"Leorio! You dimwit!! Do you know what could of happened to us if those bees ever caught up?! We would of been walking balloons!!!" I yelled at the immature teen.

"This is my fault!? How exactly!? All I did was wake up and next thing I know I'm on the ground and as soon as I'm getting up something pinches me! So this isnt my fault! The bees were already mad!!" He yelled. I glared at him as he glared at me. A spark of electricity was seen before we both look away with a pout.

But my anger quickly subsided when I remembered the two strangers we ran into. I turned towards them.

"Hey guys. Sorry for bringing you into this mess- Yin?" I looked at the white haired male in front of me. He looked just like Yin except older and had black eyes.

"You talking to me kid? My names not Yin." All of a sudden, a huge toad appears and hes standing on it, striking some weird pose.
"The names Jiraiya! The Toad Mountain Stage of Myoboku!"